Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Choose One: Realistic Robot or Ugly Real Girl

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Choice one: Robot
Looks / acts identical to the real thing.
Instead of chips inside her, she has actual blood, veins, skin, etc. They can print 3-D organs now, including hearts.
You can select the age and face. Even ≤ 18. Imagine a girl from any science fiction movie
She can look like Donna Summer, Gloria Gaynor and giving a singing performance.
You're allowed to walk around with her outside so you can brag to your "friends" - and on in-cels.co too.
She won't give away your secret. She is very friendly to your friends, but won't cheat on you.

Choice Two: Real Girl.
She's ugly, let's say over 40
She will never leave you, not that she will have many options.

Realistic robot, no contest

Just hire a replicant bro! Too bad she will die in four years, but might develop feelings for you.

Robot.
Unless the ugly girl is around my age instead of 40 and is at least half as fit as I am.

Instead of chips inside her, she has actual blood, veins, skin, etc. They can print 3-D organs now, including hearts.
You can select the age and face. Even ≤ 18. Imagine a girl from any science fiction movie
You're allowed to walk around with her outside so you can brag to your "friends" - and on in-cels.co too.
She won't give away your secret. She is very friendly to your friends, but won't cheat on you.

Choice Two: Real Girl.
She's ugly, let's say over 40
She will never leave you, not that she will have many options.
I'd pick the robot, what about you?

What kind of choice is this? The robot, of course.

Tfw no android18 waifu.

sangsoo-jeong-android18.jpg

Realistic AI robot

Between robot & random roastie I pick robot but between robot and someone I like I pick the girl I like.

I would be a robotcel

I rather want to have a driver licence.

What even is this question? JFL

Instead of chips inside her, she has actual blood, veins, skin, etc.
Does this mean she is able to reproduce? I would probably choose the robot anyway, but if she can have kids I would do it without hesitation.

You made it a really uneven choice though, like come on, why isn't it robot vs real average looking woman in her 20's, I'd still take the robot, but atleast it would be something to think over

Also why isn't this a poll?

Last edited:

Sounds like a human? How is this not a human?

If the robot was extremely realistic that no one noticed the difference, I'd choose robot

I'd choose the robot over a hot 20 yr old.

Definitely robot. Just because the uggo won't leave doesn't mean she'll be a good partner. She'll still resent me for not being Chad and act accordingly.

robot, i dont even want an ugly foid

Sounds like a human? How is this not a human?
It does not have a soul. It is not conscious. It is no aware of anything you're doing.
It is just responding g to responses, like an Alexa.
It is not alive, as in like a person, but just a bunch of organs out together.
The eyes, mouth, talking is artificially stimulated. She can listen and talk to you, but her voice is programmed like an Alexa.

i guess robot if has self cleaning vagene

Robot because she can’t divorcerape me like a real woman can.

Jeez dude at least make it close.

You need to make a poll to questions like this. Robot

robot easily. it lasts longer. less maintenace. ideal for doing sexual yoga.

Robot, no contest. Why would anyone choose anything else?

I just want love. I want someone to spend holidays with and cuddle. I don't think a robot can help me grow as a person in the slightest. To me it can be nothing more than a toy to play with and then tuck away into a closet. Maybe it's because I am empathetic, generally, of similarly ugly people, and I want to give them the underdog chance that we can build something together. I also understand what I wish for is also an illusion for a asian manlet.