Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Choose one: love, or sex

Choose one:

• Total voters
goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Naturally, it’s not really an experiment, rather a shitty poll.

Would you rather be loved or have sex? It’s a simple question, but it’s quite hard. Personally I’d rather be loved — masturbation is always an option.

Love in women does not exist and as such I’d get nothing. Females can love like animals can love, as in they cannot. Maybe they will say they love you if you provide for them like a dog will “love” you if you give him food and shelter.

A woman loving you without sex just means you're an emotional tampon

Love in women does not exist and as such I’d get nothing. Females can love like animals can love, as in they cannot. Maybe they will say they love you if you provide for them like a dog will “love” you if you give him food and shelter.
Based
One of them doesn't exist

well you need both to have a healthy relationship

these things really go hand in hand for me in particular. I think of sex and physical touch as an expression of mutual love/affection, not something that contrasts with it

If love exists then love but I don't think it does

Sex. Love doesn't exist

A woman loving you without sex just means you're an emotional tampon
Not really. Being an emotional tampon means she actually doesn't care about you, but rather using you as an outlet for venting, a lot like this forum, really.

Sex. Love does not exist.

@BlkPillPres good that votes are public, you know who to block.

How can you believe that women aren't attracted to men for their PERSONALITY (emotional connection) but instead attracted to men for their LOOKS (physical attraction), while at the same time believing that "love" (romantic emotional connection) exists.

I'll never understand the stupidity of such incels who are so low IQ that they dont even realise the blatant hypocrisy and contradiction in having such beliefs.

It's no surprise that OP is a 16 year old, this is what happens when you allow "youngcels" to join. They are always bluepilled and immature, they are a cancer to this forum.

Last edited:
This, anything outside family and friendships is just sexual attraction
pretty much, although your wife is supposed to be your family too, but obviously no one actually thinks like that anymore.

Love does not exist. So, sex.

I'm not going to tag every faggot who says "love isnt real", but rather I'll say this.

This is a theoretical experiment. There is no basis in the real world. This is like posting a reply to this like "neither, I'm incel so I'm too ugly to have sex". Its fucking theoretical, faggot.

I'm not going to tag every faggot who says "love isnt real", but rather I'll say this.

This is a theoretical experiment. There is no basis in the real world. This is like posting a reply to this like "neither, I'm incel so I'm too ugly to have sex". Its fucking theoretical, faggot.
You are no better by proposing a "shitty poll" as you say so well. Shitty poll, shitty replies.

Faggot.

That being said, there is a difference between saying "I'm an incel so this poll is not for me" (to keep it short) and proposing a choice that does not even exist - and that would still make no fucking sense, whether you are incel or not.

Last edited:
Sex so im not a inkler anymore but love would be nice, hard question

I would take genuine love; I know it doesn't exist but this a fictional scenario anyway.

I'm not an egoist, I don't need love. Sex is an actual physiological need.

I'm already loved by my mom, my friends and especially God.

I want sex, but I want it in the correct way. Let's see if it'll happen someday, but if it doesn't, oh well.

sex, I cannot believe a foid can love without feeling a cock inside her.

Can there be a third option for the ability to drive?

Too easy love is not real but sex is

Naturally, it’s not really an experiment, rather a shitty poll.

Would you rather be loved or have sex? It’s a simple question, but it’s quite hard. Personally I’d rather be loved — masturbation is always an option.
Sex comes with love either way. You can get sex from a prostitute.