Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Choked a girl and made her cry

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
When I was younger, this girl in my class kept annoying me and getting on my nerves by hitting me on the head. It wasn't hard but it was annoying. Then suddenly I grabbed her by her neck and started shaking her. She ran away crying.

In my opinion that is a situation where it is acceptable to do such a thing. IT will probably overreact the fuck to this.

Based.
How old were you two?

Based and chokepilled.

Based.

I also hit girls when I was really young, my mom beat me up for that lmao, they deserved it though.

Lucky nobody recorded you

That night she masturbated to the thought of you choking her.

I wish I did this to the girl who chased me for no reason. And no, it wasn't because she loved me.

IT is gonna cry so hard even though this was years ago and you were just a kid.

IT will probably be calling for your arrest right about now

A foid was flirting with you by repeatedly tapping your head? And you didn't pick up on it? You could've ascended in middle school right there.

Chads.co :chad: :chad: :chad:

You’re based as fuck.

Based choke that lolis real bad.Should have put your pp all over her

Based
Sigma include me in the screenshot

You probably made her wet.

I once smacked a girl full strength in her stomach. She collapsed and started crying. She deserved it though. She was a cunt.

When I was younger, this girl in my class kept annoying me and getting on my nerves by hitting me on the head. It wasn't hard but it was annoying.
What was she hitting you with? Her finger? Thrown erasers? Be more specific.

You should've thrown her to the ground

When I was younger, this girl in my class kept annoying me and getting on my nerves by hitting me on the head. It wasn't hard but it was annoying. Then suddenly I grabbed her by her neck and started shaking her. She ran away crying.
Based.

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 14, Bluepillers: 46)

dark triad? :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :chad: :chad: :chad:

When I was 14 I kicked my whore classmate in the side of her leg and made her cry after she was throwing skittles at me

This reminds me that I made a girl cry in highschool. She expressed interest in an other guy who was my friend, that made me jealous a bit so I told her something mean. She cried in front of everyone. It was a bit of an affair then, people wanted me to apologise. I didn't. :feelzez:

Last edited:
This reminds me that I made a girl cry in highschool. She expressed interest in an other guy who was my friend, that made me jealous a bit so I told her something mean. She cried in front of everyone. It was a bit of an affair then, people wanted me to apologise. I didn't. :feelzez:
Never apologize

"It's only okay if my wife's boyfriend does it" :soy:

Based.
Not because you made her a M and gave her a choking fetish that chad will please her with every night.
Not because she wasen't choked and became a STRONG FEMALE WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN because she never submitted.
But because eventually when she's getting choked by chad, chad will make a mistake.

I did the same thing and was convicted for attempted rape, wtf

I did the same thing and was convicted for attempted rape, wtf
Crazy shit man, it is absolutely over for gallons and gallons of men. I think quite honestly I am done. Good luck bro, i'll pray for you man.

Lowinhib mogs me.

Seriously?? What are the details??
I forget newer people don't know my story'

had to stay with social worker once when I was having an episode. Completely cracked and tried to rape her. Didn't even get her clothes off before she knocked me out

Mogs me. I had a "hitting girls is wrong" kind of attitude as a boy. If I could go back in time I would knee the foids who used to bully me in the nose.

If you were Chad she would've orgasmed