Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Chivalry?

What do you think?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I was curious about what people's thoughts are on this!

I answered no. I don't see a reason why a woman is worth more in some way.

chivalry is dead

When I hear 'chivalry', I think about the overall trad lifestyle.

The woman doesn't have to go to work. Instead she stays home, cleans the house, cooks and takes care of the children.
The man doesn't have to cook, clean the house or take care of the children, but he has to focus on his job and be the main provider.

Everyone has some benefits, everyone has some duties in the trad lifestyle.

But when women say they miss 'chivalry' in men, what they actually mean is they want the benefits of the trad lifestyle, AND the benefits of the modern life, WITHOUT giving in return their part of the deal (being feminine, caring, taking care of kids, being a housewife).

I voted 'a bit'. I think a sensible balance between chilvary and modernity is the best.

Not everything is perfect about the trad life for men.

When I hear 'chivalry', I think about the overall trad lifestyle.

The woman doesn't have to go to work. Instead she stays home, cleans the house, cooks and takes care of the children.
The man doesn't have to cook, clean the house or take care of the children, but he has to focus on his job and be the main provider.

Everyone has some benefits, everyone has some duties in the trad lifestyle.

But when women say they miss 'chivalry' in men, what they actually mean is they want the benefits of the trad lifestyle, AND the benefits of the modern life, WITHOUT giving in return their part of the deal (being feminine, caring, taking care of kids, being a housewife).
Don't forget the man has to give up his life for the foid. Chivalry benefits women more than men ultimately. Oh well. At least it is a better system than modern feminism.

licking their feet off.
Image 2024 05 13 132623818
Capture

A bit.
It's good to be chivalrous in general, but in the modern era you have to limit it to those who deserve it.

Chivalry is for simps

Chivalry means knightly decorum. It comes from a time when the foundation of European kingdoms was the knight, the bottom rung of the upper class, an elite warrior and the commander of his own army of commoners recruited from his lands. In this sense, chivalry is the western analogue of bushido.

It originally had nothing to do with simping for women. Because knights would frequently be very capable of killing their liege-lord in single combat, chivalry was a psyop by the higher nobility to prevent them from might-makes-righting their way up the totem pole, replacing the kingdom with warlordism. This is the "gentleness" and "meekness" and "self-control" stuff that would later be corrupted into simping for m'lady.

As it goes in Europe, anything that can be turned into simping, will be turned into simping. So that's precisely what happened. Chivalry has been synonymous with simping since the 1700s, maybe even earlier.

It's important to not use the enemy's words; don't let them dress simping up in a suit of armor. Don't ever call simping chivalry, and if anyone starts talking chivalry to you, insist on replying with "simping".

Last edited:
Chivalry means knightly decorum. It comes from a time when the foundation of European kingdoms was the knight, the bottom rung of the upper class, an elite warrior and the commander of his own army of commoners recruited from his lands. In this sense, chivalry is the western analogue of bushido.

It originally had nothing to do with simping for women. Because knights would frequently be very capable of killing their liege-lord in single combat, chivalry was a psyop by the higher nobility to prevent them from might-makes-righting their way up the totem pole, replacing the kingdom with warlordism. This is the "gentleness" and "meekness" and "self-control" stuff that would later be corrupted into simping for m'lady.

As it goes in Europe, anything that can be turned into simping, will be turned into simping. So that's precisely what happened. Chivalry has been synonymous with simping since the 1700s, maybe even earlier.

It's important to not use the enemy's words; don't let them dress simping up in a suit of armor. Don't ever call simping chivalry, and if anyone starts talking chivalry to you, insist on replying with "simping".

I guess it was always a bit of a compromised term then, lol

But then again, maintaining order is important. I don't think it's inherently bad to encourage values in a society that are conducive to stability and prosperity.

I guess I just used the term because people colloquially know what I mean by it. And it doesn't sound inherently negative. I do see your point though.

fuck chivalry, foids do not deserve it

I dream of being a foids knight and shining armor. I would ride up to her on a horse and then decapitate her with a sword

Chivalry to foids?
Fuck no, they should be chivalrous to men.

Exactly, why should we bow down to inferior cunts
Men built, maintained and protected civilization, foids did not.
Why the hell should they have all the privilege and protection?

No, fuck them

Why should I respect them when they don't respect me?