Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chivalry

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
It’s funny how many women expect chivalry from men, I was reading somewhere and a woman said “chivalry is not dead”! Well if it is, it certainly isn’t men’s fault. Women can speak to thirty different men at once by getting a dating app (and they do), most can’t even cook, and they will walk around in skimpy clothing. When are women going to fill their end of the bargain instead of expecting every man to treat a piece of garbage like Marilyn Monroe?

Most of the women these days aren’t even very feminine either, they work 9 to 5s, drink every weekend, and have been drilled by (at least) 20 guys. You shouldn’t even be asking for chivalry, you might as well be a machine made to get fucked and discarded repeatedly.

chivalry still exists in my deathnic area :bluepill:

the JBW's sure have caught on though :redpill::blackpill:

yeah judging by twitter i thought most women nowadays would have stopped "perpetuating gender stereotypes" but i guess they just don't want the ones that don't benefit them.