Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chivalry - i dont get it

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Im asking the wrong group, i know, but dead serious question/vent here. Women always say they want a gentleman, which to me, means: "not an asshole", "doesn't hit her", but to women, it means "open doors for me", "buy me stuff", "give me flowers"...ok, so, why do they call themselves "strong and independent"??? When girls are given this counterargument, they'll say shit like "it shows he cares"/"I feel valued"...which i still don't get. Personally, I dont understand symbolism.
Growing up, on several occasions, my mom or sister would rip me a new one because I was rude to a lady, and the "rudeness" was not opening the door, offering to carry something that she was clearly able to, or letting her pass first
I get it's alsi cultural (I'm Latino and our culture is very white knighty). I heard Slavic women are worse (can slavcels reading this confirm?)

I also want to add that, women keep telling incels and otherwise sexually unsuccessful men that "were not owed sex", yet they fail to see the hypocrisy of wanting things done for them just for being female

Last edited:
foids never grow up thats what it means

I hate how most males are cucked feminists whether they know it or not. :feelsUgh:

Yeah i don't get it either. Women are not special and don't deserve special treatment.

Chivalry and "chivalry" are two different things. The proper definition of it I get as having your knights acting like genocidal, mass raping thugs probably isnt good for your pesant tax base. Also its easy to explain their motive you are the sexless underclass and exist to serve while chad exists to ravage them.

They want a man who can make their pussy tingle.

6'2, 5% body fat chad can come up to her and say "bitch - want to fuck?", and still call him a gentleman
"Wow he sure has a great personality!" :foidSoy:

Im asking the wrong group, i know, but dead serious question/vent here. Women always say they want a gentleman, which to me, means: "not an asshole", "doesn't hit her", but to women, it means "open doors for me", "buy me stuff", "give me flowers"...ok, so, why do they call themselves "strong and independent"??? When girls are given this counterargument, they'll say shit like "it shows he cares"/"I feel valued"...which i still don't get. Personally, I dont understand symbolism.
Growing up, on several occasions, my mom or sister would rip me a new one because I was rude to a lady, and the "rudeness" was not opening the door, offering to carry something that she was clearly able to, or letting her pass first
I get it's alsi cultural (I'm Latino and our culture is very white knighty). I heard Slavic women are worse (can slavcels reading this confirm?)

I also want to add that, women keep telling incels and otherwise sexually unsuccessful men that "were not owed sex", yet they fail to see the hypocrisy of wanting things done for them just for being female
its the same thing when a woman tries to define what a real man must do, she will always say something that benefits her "be a real man and do this for me" :feelshmm:

Chivalry is pointless. Long ago, it had its benefits for males because females were grateful.
Now, you could give the world to a woman and she would be disappointed that you didn’t give her the universe.

If you time a perfect block use scroll wheel to riposte easy game

Chivalrous treatment toward foid in the original comes from the concept of courtly love. Courtly love concept meant that a noble man loving a noble foid should announce himself her vassal and serve her as a slave. In literal sence. It was called "feudalization of love". All etiquette rules required of man like "open doors for her" or kneel and kiss her hand" descended from courtly love. So chivalry is nothing but kind of mediaeval form of femdom and cuckoldry.

I heard Slavic women are worse (can slavcels reading this confirm?)
Yes. Slavic foids are definetly most spoiled, selfish and mercantile. "My money is mine own, his money is ours"- their life credo. Betabux is the only way even for low tier chads. Also they are the most disloyal and all of them dream of marriage with a rich foreigner. That's why Russia has highest difference between male/female suicides and life expectancy.

Last edited: