Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Chinks dominate the nerdy white foid market

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
There was this super pale super blonde nerdy 5/10 girl in my project group along with this jap that looked like that semihandsome asian actor that was in the netflix cowboy bebop. Anyways he and her started dating for some fucking reason even though he seemed to hate her and it got brought up they had sex and she got all red in the face and he was rolling his eyes. Funny thing is he was depressed and jealous of me cause he sucked at math and i was acing my differential equations class.

Anyway she was obsessed with him i think they broke up. He was a whiteskin chinkoid if it matters tho

schooltales.is

Stories from the 6th grade

yeah racepill is cope. i see nerdy white foids with chinkoids all the time. anime and kpop gives them a halo. also most white people are retarded libshits that all hate themselves and want to end their race by mixing with nonwhites

yeah racepill is cope. i see nerdy white foids with chinkoids all the time. anime and kpop gives them a halo. also most white people are retarded libshits that all hate themselves and want to end their race by mixing with nonwhites
The jewish media is winning. As a white person i feel uncomfortable and super mogged by other white people. Maybe cause i am not wealthy tho

It will all be forgotten after recess

For real

Wtf they made anime real. :feelsgah:

Also i just remembered an acquaintance of mine that was literally ugly, short, BALDING, GLASSES, brown asian with a legit tallish, blonde hair, blue eyed 5.5/10 with lots of acne tho. They literally were dating, fucking, everything. Unbelievable. She must have had horrible self esteem. And she was OBSESSED with anime

Looks > Race

Anyone with an IQ in the double-digits should realize this.