Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chink cel get's married and divorced in 3 weeks after getting cucked by australian guy

copebuster

copebuster

Banned
-
hryakhb28vq01.png

his money i sgone

Yeah I just saw this on reddit. Someone should make a chad vs. virgin meme on marriage if they haven't already. Fun stuff.

Looks like a dyke.

I feel bad for Asian men, they have one of the worse situation unless they have money or looks.

How many times, unless you have bag loads of money you are going to get cucked especially if the girl is a stacy with thousands of Chad orbiters. It's just a matter of time.

Unless you are super masculine chad and can make her feel safe and fizzy at all times, which is very very hard for even chad's to do.

How many times, unless you have bag loads of money you are going to get cucked especially if the girl is a stacy with thousands of Chad orbiters. It's just a matter of time.

Unless you are super masculine chad and can make her feel safe and fizzy at all times, which is very very hard for even chad's to do.
You are espicially going to get cucked if you have loads of money. in divorce court

well to be fair, this guy is good looking. It's just tha the's weird..like really weird and self bosessed. I've watched some oh his videos and he acts like an outcast...

He needs to shower and hit the gym to fix his terrible personality Fucking mysgonyist.

He's a troll shitposting his way into the 10min mark for ad revenue. Its all bullshit.