Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chinese women are literally paying white Chads to fuck them, over for ricecels.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

Why ricecels never go ER and never do shit about their own shitty situations baffles me, this is probably due to their beta features and low testosterone levels.

Why ricecels never go ER and never do shit about their own shitty situations baffles me, this is probably due to their beta features and low testosterone levels.
who is cho seung hui, elliot rodger(half-rice)

Shocking.
Who would´ve funk ?

Come on now, may some chinese cuck volunteer himself to bring this lovable thing to a Western Country, so that she can fuck more white dudes.

Last edited:
She's ugly. Most ugly foids like her pay for sex.

@pp183 over for u little clown

I'm talking about ricecels in Asia, they get cucked by foreigners in their own countries.
They don't have guns, but plenty of rices have gone on stabbing sprees and such in Japan. I'm not sure about SK, and in China they have a powerful and scary government + propaganda to discourage such behavior. In Thailand I'm pretty sure you get executed just for doing drugs so why risk go ER when you can just fuck one of the many whores. Same in other SEA countries

I think Asians are also lower T on average so that's another reason

Baffles me. They have a huge selection of riceguys to choose from. Yet they pay whiggers to fuck them. Huge insult to male Chinks.
Those eyes are definitely contact lenses. Hair might be a wig, and don't even mention the face. Probably covered in a liter of makeup.

Pays to fuck white dudes, wouldn’t fuck an asian for free.

"All men objectify women!"

She has omega facial bone structure, whichever chad seeds her will be creating a hapa treucel if it comes our male.
They don't have guns, but plenty of rices have gone on stabbing sprees and such in Japan. I'm not sure about SK, and in China they have a powerful and scary government + propaganda to discourage such behavior. In Thailand I'm pretty sure you get executed just for doing drugs so why risk go ER when you can just fuck one of the many whores. Same in other SEA countries

I think Asians are also lower T on average so that's another reason
Chinese incels have nothing to lose. Their country sucks, ultra rich rogue capitalist atheists run the show, there are way more men than foids, and their foids all want white chad anyway. They need to start burning down cities and Boxer Rebellionmaxxing.
BoxERrebellion3

Why would she need to pay? Plenty of 8+ white dudes that would be happy to do it for free.

the state of white"cels" on .co
They want white chads, not the opposite.
Do you think she’s paying incel looking guys to fuck her? lmao cope.
Chinese incels have nothing to lose. Their country sucks, ultra rich rogue capitalist atheists run the show, there are way more men than foids, and their foids all want white chad anyway. They need to start burning down cities and Boxer Rebellionmaxxing.
View attachment 151988
Where are the old Samurais when you need them ?
Come on, bring that old warrior into being again asiancels.

Asian women are better than western thots believe me bro!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'm talking about ricecels in Asia,
This is what communist dictatorship does to you. Makes you a tax paying beta. At least you sandcels can ER in the name of Jihadi.maxxing.

Gullible imbeciles the lot of them.
Its all a strategy for these noodlewhores.
Noodlewhores are trash. If they weren’t petite or slim they would be on the bottom on the attractiveness list for ethnic foids

Where are the old Samurais when you need them ?
HillBilly YankeeLand a.k.a slaves of Zion nuked them in ww2. Now their hikki weeb with low T.
Noodlewhores are trash. If they weren’t petite or slim they would be on the bottom on the attractiveness list for ethnic foids
They mog white foids.
If I magically every become ChadPreet I will go for Noddle over any other race.

HillBilly YankeeLand a.k.a slaves of Zion nuked them in ww2. Now their hikki weeb with low T.

They mog white foids.
What a disgrace.
Is it truly over ?

Too bad I'm ugly uralic

thats true tbh

Most ugly foids like her pay for sex.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
How did you come to that conclusion? Considering how much attention ugly landwhales get on tinder and how many Chadlites are willing to fuck them

ERfuel tbh. Imagine your country has massive gender imbalance and millions of men are doomed to inceldom by default on extreme 100% best scenario that all the women are with the native men. Yet in reality you still have many foids preferring white chads

They mog white foids.
disgusting. at least hapas turn out decent looking

hapas turn out decent looking
Autist manlets are decent ????........ And What gave you the idea that I am gonna make babies with a noodle if I get one. I don't wanna pass on my genes unless I can modify it, no way I am making my son go through the same shit as me. So if hypothetically he's born he must be ChindianPreet or the fetus goes into the oven as a delicacy for the dinner with my in laws. And finally you can hate on it. But truth remain truth Noodlewhores mogg the living shit out of every single race. But Riceman sadly doesn't share the same fate.

Autist manlets are decent ????........ And What gave you the idea that I am gonna make babies with a noodle if I get one. I don't wanna pass on my genes unless I can modify it, no way I am making my son go through the same shit as me. So if hypothetically he's born he must be ChindianPreet or the fetus goes into the oven as a delicacy for the dinner with my in laws. And finally you can hate on it. But truth remain truth Noodlewhores mogg the living shit out of every single race. But Riceman sadly doesn't share the same fate.
objectively speaking they do not lol. stop worshiping noodles. its peopel like you that make me wonder if ethnics are only incels because they refuse to date their own race

Asians whoring themselves out to normie to chad tier crackers, mayo foids whoring themselves out to Tyrone.

Because they are ugly and can't fuck Chads. There are a lot of foids who are sexual tourists for the BBC, but I can't tell you exactly this otherwise Ryo would ban me for having told the truth.

I imagine that in other areas of the planet, ugly foids are paying white dudes because maybe in China we are considered like niggers are considered here. I don't know, sure we whites have bigger dicks and better body, but I've never heard before of a chinese woman paying white guys. Usually white foids pay niggers, and that's very common.
Could you pm me any proof? I find it so hard to believe, because in 2k19 all woman needs to do to get laid with above average man is to install Tinder. Even Chads-Chadlites are willing to have one night stands with below average foids.

She has omega facial bone structure, whichever chad seeds her will be creating a hapa treucel if it comes our male.

View attachment 151988
I was about to post chinese people should start boxerrebellionmaxxing
looks like you went ahead and posted that first. boxers were the most based people in china back then tbh.
50 million surplus chinese men, they need to go ER en masse like right now, honor kill noodles and their foreign cuck husbands and behead the cucks that allowed this to happen

I was about to post chinese people should start boxerrebellionmaxxing
looks like you went ahead and posted that first. boxers were the most based people in china back then tbh.
50 million surplus chinese men, they need to go ER en masse like right now, honor kill noodles and their foreign cuck husbands and behead the cucks that allowed this to happen
BoxERrebellion2

Probably the last Based men in China before the whole world went to shit. I have infinite respect for the Boxers, they were LowInhibmaxxed.

objectively speaking they do not lol. stop worshiping noodles. its peopel like you that make me wonder if ethnics are only incels because they refuse to date their own race
Half my family from father's side is North East Indian. Mizo tribe to be specific. Goggle it if you can.
Here's a picture of my grandma's tribe's last royal lineage before it joined the republic.
Images6

Almost no one in my father's side has double eyelid. Add to that the fucking pointy cheekbones. But nevertheless my grandpa was a beak nosed bug eyed curry who ascended with a 15 year old rice off shoot and made Chindian to the numerical vakue of double digit. I won't state the real number cuz that just way too embarrassing.
Many of my cousin are mistaken to be Nepali.
Once in flight in an Asian airlines the hostess started speaking mandarin to me, from that day I started growing beard. With my mom being typical hairy bug eyed curry foid my genetic is just a fucking hodgepodge of god knows what.
Add to that filthy anime during growing stages turned me into fucking weeb and I even listened to XOXO and turned into koreaboo.
Here's the shocker, curry foids only want the warrior genetics desert curry who rides camels and beats up their wives.
Images8

So I am grinding hard to be a curry as I can't be a complete rice.
I am happy with even a Somalian foid as long as she reciprocate my love.
I can sit here and give you bluepills like "Only the Ugly Rice foids go for Whites bro"but you seemed like a legit guy which is why I didn't lie to you. And also this is why I felt free to tell you these stuff.
Good luck boyo.

Is this how she looks without all the make up and the get up?

I hate asian foids, they are garbage

Half my family from father's side is North East Indian. Mizo tribe to be specific. Goggle it if you can.
Here's a picture of my grandma's tribe's last royal lineage before it joined the republic.View attachment 152009
Almost no one in my father's side has double eyelid. Add to that the fucking pointy cheekbones.
Wtf you're rice/curry combo? holy shit dude you can prob fit in singapore kek
Probably the last Based men in China before the whole world went to shit. I have infinite respect for the Boxers, they were LowInhibmaxxed.
tbh I wish i was half as based as them

Wtf you're rice/curry combo? holy shit dude you can prob fit in singapore kek

tbh I wish i was half as based as them
I'm kinda like mostly curry with traces of rice. I got extended family wagecucking at Mustafamart Lah.
Not sure if you've seen him. He's Gigguk, an anime YouTuber who's prolly gookcel.
Images10

That's basically me.Though I have a more curved nose than him.

Where i can sign up? I want to activate my JBW card :incel:

I'm kinda like mostly curry with traces of rice. I got extended family wagecucking at Mustafamart Lah.
Not sure if you've seen him. He's Gigguk, an anime YouTuber who's prolly gookcel.View attachment 152022
That's basically me.Though I have a more curved nose than him.

If you look even half as good as Gigguk you aren't really ugly. Well, at least not 'ugly' ugly.

If you look even half as good as Gigguk you aren't really ugly. Well, at least not 'ugly' ugly.
Manlet + Curry accent. Gigguk is a normie rice tbh.

View attachment 152011
I had no idea about these guys, just looked them up. How I wish something like this would happen again somewhere but the middle east.

Rice whores are the worst among all foids. Why are ricemen not rebelling against their foids for this slutty behaviour of their foids that is getting day by day?