Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chinese professor tells students to “Hybridize with foreigners.”

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Lmao:feelskek:. Which one of the ricecels here is this:feelshaha:?

‘Hybridise with foreigners’: ‘vulgar’ Chinese professor who urged students to procreate with other races to produce ‘elite’ humans is suspended
Associate professor also branded ‘sexist’ after saying that male students who study abroad can choose from ‘all the women of the world at will’
Jfl at the cope there, thinking that AMXF would be the main vehicle for this “hybridizing”.

A professor who effectively urged secondary school pupils study hard so they could procreate with foreigners to produce an “elite” human hybrid has been lambasted by a student who attended his talk.
The shocked and angry pupil took to the stage the academic was speaking from after he told students that “achieving good grades is for hybridising with foreigners and producing elites” and insisted that “studying is for money”.
Although the majority of Chen’s speech was not recorded, a student present quoted him saying: “Those with good grades should hybridise with foreigners and produce better elites.”
I love how casually this dude is throwing around S-tier ricepills, openly admitting that breeding with foreigners (well, let’s be real, he means whites) is a genetic improvement for Chinks, and that the only true value studymaxxing and moneymaxxing provides for Chinese males is the hope of maybe one day managing to score white pussy thanks to it:dafuckfeels:. Wouldn’t be surprised if even some ricecels in here wouldn’t be as brutally ricepilled as this guy tbh, this is next level racepill brutality:worryfeels:.

White pussy is best pussy, mang, duh

My theory is that whites should reproduce so much that their population becomes 10 billion and race mix with aryan ethnic and so that ethnicseldom goes extinct

I love how casually this dude is throwing around S-tier ricepills, openly admitting that breeding with foreigners (well, let’s be real, he means whites) is a genetic improvement for Chinks, and that the only true value studymaxxing and moneymaxxing provides for Chinese males is the hope of maybe one day managing to score white pussy thanks to it:dafuckfeels:. Wouldn’t be surprised if even some ricecels in here wouldn’t be as brutally ricepilled as this guy tbh, this is next level racepill brutality:worryfeels:.
There was a pool in a University (or Hotel I think) that only allowed Black men and Chinese women (in China).
At this point, just don't be Asian Theory stands.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back