Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chinese illegals crossing into US from Mexico

yep , i knew this was happening. The chinese economy sucks donkey balls. ALL their GDP numbers are also fake and over inflated by the CCP.

They will bring Gook disease with them

I say let em all in lol

I would love to ascend with an illegal chinese noodlewhore. I also wouldn't mind the latinas. The foreign born foids are usually much nicer than American foids.

I hate all American foids. I get upset sometimes just listening to them or interacting with them. They are cruel stuckup arrogant biatches.

I wish I lived on the border. I would house illegal women for a day or two so they can rest in exchange for some boom boom.

I say let em all in lol

I would love to ascend with an illegal chinese noodlewhore. I also wouldn't mind the latinas. The foreign born foids are usually much nicer than American foids.

I hate all American foids. I get upset sometimes just listening to them or interacting with them. They are cruel stuckup arrogant biatches.
Then go use ur JBW already u fucking faggot, gtfoh

whats with the hostility? if you dont got something nice to say why say it? also i'm not white you fucking retard

whats with the hostility? if you dont got something nice to say why say it? also i'm not white you fucking retard
Idk maybe bc I'm sick of seeing it so fucking much, both online and in person. I'm sick of seeing the Jewish racemixing agenda working so goddamn well, and I'm sick of all the normies fucking glorifying it. Ofc I'm gonna assume ur white over that comment considering how many other whitecels I've seen here say similar shit

He's not even White; don't go jumping to conclusions which is what IT & the like do.
Idk maybe bc I'm sick of seeing it so fucking much, both online and in person. I'm sick of seeing the Jewish racemixing agenda working so goddamn well, and I'm sick of all the normies fucking glorifying it.
Yup. As am I.
Ofc I'm gonna assume ur white over that comment considering how many other whitecels I've seen here say similar shit
Which ones are you talking about? Your imaginary friends?

No actual Whitecel here would say stuff like that, because we don't agree with JBW & don't want to see it promoted. Also, many of us are against racemixing & ideally want a White foid.

Absolutely untrue
Like who?

You should know by now myself & many other Whitecels here will always argue against JBW, since it invalidates our experiences as White Incels especially considering we ourselves tried with ethnic foids only to get rejected. In fact, I would say it was the White foids I approached who were more nicer to me, whereas the ethnic foids were the biggest bitches to me. Probably because ethnics(usually) seem to be more NT people than Whites.

I think I've seen maybe one white user behave in this way, but one doesn't account for all the other Whites here.

If americuck is so racist how come its the number 1 hotspot for illegal fags?

If americuck is so racist how come its the number 1 hotspot for illegal fags?
America is covertly a very racist country but the American elite are very anti-racist.

Anyone who doesn't think that America is a racist country has been living under a rock.

Well... most of us here kinda live under a rock but you know what I mean.

Like who?

You should know by now myself & many other Whitecels here will always argue against JBW, since it invalidates our experiences as White Incels especially considering we ourselves tried with ethnic foids only to get rejected. In fact, I would say it was the White foids I approached who were more nicer to me, whereas the ethnic foids were the biggest bitches to me. Probably because ethnics(usually) seem to be more NT people than Whites.

I think I've seen maybe one white user behave in this way, but one doesn't account for all the other Whites here.
I'm not autistic enough to go through the effort of finding specific posts but I've seen it. Its just ridiculous that ppl are starting to normalize the passport bro movement bc it doesn't solve any of the problems originating from the west. Guys (mostly whites) traveling to fucking SEA or some shit for a wife and kids is not only not solving the problem with their foids in the west but it also contributes to the Jewish racemixing agenda, plus it cucks other men in those countries. We really need complete abolition of female liberation

I'm not autistic enough to go through the effort of finding specific posts but I've seen it.
Sounds like something I would do jfl; my Autism makes me extremely obsessive over minor things.
It's just ridiculous that ppl are starting to normalize the passport bro movement bc it doesn't solve any of the problems originating from the west.
I'm in agreement here; all this will serve to do is accelerate these issues.
Guys (mostly whites) traveling to fucking SEA or some shit for a wife and kids
I've seen some Blacks doing it as well in LatAm & even the Philippines.

I'd say it's not so much to do with race, but more so if you have a good income & status in a first-world country.
is not only not solving the problem with their foids in the west
Yup. In fact, it is making Western Whores even worse & amplifying their already ridiculously oversized egos since it
but it also contributes to the Jewish racemixing agenda, plus it cucks other men in those countries.
Yup.
We really need complete abolition of female liberation
Society instantly:

future.jpg