Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chinese are unfriendly and weak

Uncle Death

Uncle Death

Blackpills Gate
★★★★★
Most Malay they socialmaxx. But chinese were fucking nerd and meeks as fuck.

They also try to act tough but the opposite really is the impression on people. Slanted eye fucker that breed like rats

And they only hangout with other chinese

HIGH IQ POST FUCK CHINA :bigbrain:

I mean their women literally hate them and worship white men i feel bad for ricecels.

Atleast Malay foid still get discipline to respect their man

Most Malay they socialmaxx. But chinese were fucking nerd and meeks as fuck.

They also try to act tough but the opposite really is the impression on people. Slanted eye fucker that breed like rats
Ok GrAYcel

Perhaps the lower class Chinese ethnic neighborhoods in the US are different. :feelshehe:

Chinks are yellow jews. Dont trust em.

CHING CHONG CHONG CHING.

IM A CHINESE IK MATH IM SMART IM SHORT IAVE WEAKFRAME IM UGLY CHANG CHING CHONG

My Chinese coding teacher is a fucking bitch. I don't get if those people are born without manners or what but it's like they can't help but be rude

Before I become shut in, theres this math chinese teacher. He is such a fucking jestermaxxing cuck that please woman by making fuck of himself

They were like (maybe much worse) jews to Japan in WW2.

at least chinese areas have low crime(don't know about white color crime though)

We were like Soviet Union to Japan during ww2 Japan vs China war was just a softer version of the Eastern Front.
You wouldn't want to experience them in an invasion of Europe if they got there, if by any chance.

No shit Sherlock

Chinks are yellow jews. Dont trust em.
This, careful with either they fall into the fuck china or they wu mao category. But most are here to invest in other counties and gain footing by Chinese gov sponsored proxy companies. Their children go to your counties top universities and will shit on your country because there parents are corrupt rich chinks they look down on you.

Last edited:
Chinks are the worst east asians

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back