Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chinese allegedly harvesting black DNA to bolster their own performance

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
I can believe they want DNA from people all over the world so they can track them, but I highly doubt they want to use it to perform performance JFL

jfl at this blackcel cope
I can believe they want DNA from people all over the world so they can track them, but I highly doubt they want to use it to perform performance JFL

No curry dna harvesting?

No curry dna harvesting?
curry DNA is garbage, curries are weakest race. and their IQ or other features aren't enough to compensate. it just the worst bloodline excluding pygmies, and aboriginals

No curry dna harvesting?
Cope. Curries don't need their dna harvested. Their mere presence will automatically impregnate every single bobs and vagenes in the vicinity.

Not sure if it's real, could've definitely been photoshopped, but it's not too far off tbh, they're already doing shit like that anyways

wouldn't surprise me, China is likely doing human experimentation, there will be gook super changs in 2040s mogging everyone in Olympics and all the rich Chinese will gene edit their kids

Jfl @ future Asians who will have the frame and height of Asians and the IQ’s of blacks. My ass they’re using black dna for their own performance that’s retarded
jfl at this blackcel cope

They need to be careful to only get that specific part of black DNA that makes them good at sports.

i dont like gooks, fuckin’ sinister motherfuckers.
and how are they going to improve their performance with nigger dna? XD

Move over kung pow chicken. Make room for kung pow watermelon.

Cumskins will not be pleased

What do black/brown mixed with Chinese look like? I don't think I've ever seen such a person.

Yea the whole thing looks very unprofessional and photoshopped

curry DNA is garbage, curries are weakest race. and their IQ or other features aren't enough to compensate. it just the worst bloodline excluding pygmies, and aboriginals
I’m curry and think we need to go extinct tbh ngl :cryfeels:

that's just dumb kek

no such a thing as "black unique sport-related gene", no evidence of such. Not even the so-called BBC. They could probably get the same result by "harvesting" chinese DNA anyways, they just need to get and select the best chinese individuals given the task.

They splice in hopes of getting big dick, height & athletic performance future generations but it all goes horribly wrong & instead get laziness, violent tendencies & 80IQ lol.

Hope they don't start becoming whiny pussies who think "their lives matter".

I’m curry and think we need to go extinct tbh ngl :cryfeels:
arranged marriage allowed incels in curryland to have kids for thousands of years. no wonder our race is cursed with such inferior genes

They are creating a clone army just like the clone wars to conquer the universe.
Again life imitate cartoons.

Probably taking it for a race specific virus, but they tell black copers it's virility :feelskek:

Why the fuck do they care about athletic performance ?

What do black/brown mixed with Chinese look like? I don't think I've ever seen such a person.

If they're lucky they turn out like these moggers

but most of the time they're complete and utter subhumans

Jfl @ future Asians who will have the frame and height of Asians and the IQ’s of blacks. My ass they’re using black dna for their own performance that’s retarded

Why the fuck do they care about athletic performance ?
Money and recognition

Since there's more men in China than women they should just let their men impregnate African women

Last edited: