Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News China's CRISPR twins

The End

The End

Banned
-
In case you didn't know, China went ahead and used CRISPR on some twin girls. Here is a run-down of the events so far.

China’s CRISPR twins: A time line of news
It’s been three months since news broke that twin girls had been genetically modified using CRISPR. There’s a lot to catch up on.
Alot’s happened in the three months since news broke that Chinese scientist He Jiankui had used CRISPR technology to create gene-edited babies. This time line captures the big moments—in case you missed anything, or just want a recap.​

November 25, 2018: The bombshell: a team led by He at the Southern University of Science and Technology, in Shenzhen, has been recruiting couples to create the first gene-edited babies. Specifically, they planned to remove the gene CCR5, in the hope of rendering the offspring resistant to HIV, smallpox, and cholera. (Tech Review)​
He claims to have altered embryos for seven couples, resulting in one successful pregnancy and subsequent birth of twin girls. (AP)​
He posts videos to YouTube where he says that the girls, who he calls Lulu and Nana, had been born two weeks earlier. (YouTube)​
November 26, 2018: The disclosures provoke an international outcry. Many scientists within the field condemn He’s actions (Nature), and Chinese authorities begin investigations of whether the experiment broke laws or regulations in China. (Tech Review)​
Feng Zhang, one of the inventors of the CRISPR gene-editing technique, steps into the fray, calling for a global moratorium on the use of the technology to create gene-edited babies. (Tech Review)​
Rice University in the US announces a “full investigation” into Professor Michael Deem, who had assisted He with his research. (AP)​
November 28, 2018: He Jiankui defends his experiment at the International Human Genome Editing summit in Hong Kong, saying “I feel proud.” (STAT)​
At the conference, He announces that a second gene-edited pregnancy is under way. (Tech Review)​
November 29, 2018: Chinese authorities order He and his colleagues to immediately suspend their research activities, denouncing them as “extremely abominable in nature” and in violation of Chinese laws and science ethics. (Xinhua)​
December 28, 2018: The New York Times reveals that He appears to be under house arrest in a university guesthouse in Shenzhen, guarded by a dozen unidentified men. (NYT)​
January 18, 2019: Chinese state media agency Xinhua confirms the existence of the two gene-edited babies and says that He conducted the experiment for his own “fame and fortune.” Investigators say He set up the project, raised funds, and organized a team including “foreign personnel.” (Xinhua)​
January 28, 2019: American Nobel Prize winner Craig Mello acknowledges he knew about the gene-edited babies while the pregnancy was under way. Mello had been a commercial advisor to one of He’s companies, Direct Genomics. (AP)​
February 7, 2019: Stanford University announces it has launched an investigation into what several high-profile faculty members knew about He’s gene-editing work. (Tech Review)​
February 20, 2019: Editors of The CRISPR Journal unilaterally retract a paper on the ethics of gene editing published by He in November. The paper had made no mention of the CRISPR babies. (GEN)​
February 21, 2019: He’s attempt to delete the CCR5 gene could inadvertently have changed the girls’ brains in ways that affect cognition and memory, new research suggests. (Tech Review)​
So, do you think we are coming close to the end of genetic scum (ie us)? You likey genetic engineering?

4CC82292 76D1 46F8 AF59 342F7A64667B

What was once fiction is nearly a reality. :feelsautistic:

This won’t end well.

JFL all noodlewhores will be adding white chad genes to their babies

Because of this china will become a white country

Because of this china will become a white country
JFL I think this is a perfect example of how not being aware of the black pill will lead one to make decisions to their own detriment.

Here's a chinese scientist who is likley thinking he's doing ground breaking work that with thrust china and the chinese people into a great era where they will be acknowledged as the superior people/race on the planet.

What he doesn't realize is that white genetics are viewed as superior due to the black pill, so when gene editing like this becomes common place chinese women will go to sperm banks and have the genes edited to produce caucasoid traits,blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, caucasoid facial features, large penis, etc.

He has litearlly started the end of his own race.

JFL I think this is a perfect example of how not being aware of the black pill will lead one to make decisions to their own detriment.

Here's a chinese scientist who is likley thinking he's doing ground breaking work that with thrust china and the chinese people into a great era where they will be acknowledged as the superior people/race on the planet.

What he doesn't realize is that white genetics are viewed as superior due to the black pill, so when gene editing like this becomes common place chinese women will go to sperm banks and have the genes edited to produce caucasoid traits,blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, caucasoid facial features, large penis, etc.

Lifefuel for sfcels though

Lifefuel for sfcels though
JFL yeah right, they'd be shitting their pants as a true master race gets created artificially and they get left behind in the dust as the "past master race" genetic failures, even though they were born white (the irony).

Who knows what genetic markers get left behind in the process, the genes of such children may show that they are of asian descent even though the genes express themselves outwardly as caucasian, and in that sense they screw the white nationalist over, because they changed the very traits of their own race, in a sense, those traits would now be indicative of being asian :feelskek: (this is cultural appropriation on crack, its genetic appropriation, they might start speaking english now)

Each of those white nationalist idiots thinks they are going to be part of the process of creating the legendary "master race" and "white ethnostate", imagine being pushed out to watch on the sidelines of YOUR OWN CRUSADE taking place without you :feelskek:

You have to remember all of this racism BS revolves around EGO, these men want something to be proud of, something to take pride in, to think of themselves as the progenitors of greatness, if the white master race is being MANUFACTURED IN CHINA, then it isn't really an accomplishment of the white man now is it.

History will show that it was asians who made the white race (well white traits) great JFL, and white racists will not stand for that.

That would be pretty fucking cool if that happened

JFL yeah right, they'd be shitting their pants as a true master race gets created artificially and they get left behind in the dust as the "past master race" genetic failures, even though they were born white (the irony).

Who knows what genetic markers get left behind in the process, the genes of such children may show that they are of asian descent even though the genes express themselves outwardly as caucasian, and in that sense they screw the white nationalist over, because they changed the very traits of their own race, in a sense, those traits would now be indicative of being asian :feelskek: (this is cultural appropriation on crack, its genetic appropriation, they might start speaking english now)

Each of those white nationalist idiots thinks they are going to be part of the process of creating the legendary "master race" and "white ethnostate", imagine being pushed out to watch on the sidelines of YOUR OWN CRUSADE taking place without you :feelskek:

You have to remember all of this racism BS revolves around EGO, these men want something to be proud of, something to take pride in, to think of themselves as the progenitors of greatness, if the white master race is being MANUFACTURED IN CHINA, then it isn't really an accomplishment of the white man now is it.

History will show that it was asians who made the white race (well white traits) great JFL, and white racists will not stand for that.
:feelskek:, @BlkPillPres , you never fail to disappoint.

In case you didn't know, China went ahead and used CRISPR on some twin girls. Here is a run-down of the events so far.

China’s CRISPR twins: A time line of news
It’s been three months since news broke that twin girls had been genetically modified using CRISPR. There’s a lot to catch up on.
Alot’s happened in the three months since news broke that Chinese scientist He Jiankui had used CRISPR technology to create gene-edited babies. This time line captures the big moments—in case you missed anything, or just want a recap.​

November 25, 2018: The bombshell: a team led by He at the Southern University of Science and Technology, in Shenzhen, has been recruiting couples to create the first gene-edited babies. Specifically, they planned to remove the gene CCR5, in the hope of rendering the offspring resistant to HIV, smallpox, and cholera. (Tech Review)​
He claims to have altered embryos for seven couples, resulting in one successful pregnancy and subsequent birth of twin girls. (AP)​
He posts videos to YouTube where he says that the girls, who he calls Lulu and Nana, had been born two weeks earlier. (YouTube)​
November 26, 2018: The disclosures provoke an international outcry. Many scientists within the field condemn He’s actions (Nature), and Chinese authorities begin investigations of whether the experiment broke laws or regulations in China. (Tech Review)​
Feng Zhang, one of the inventors of the CRISPR gene-editing technique, steps into the fray, calling for a global moratorium on the use of the technology to create gene-edited babies. (Tech Review)​
Rice University in the US announces a “full investigation” into Professor Michael Deem, who had assisted He with his research. (AP)​
November 28, 2018: He Jiankui defends his experiment at the International Human Genome Editing summit in Hong Kong, saying “I feel proud.” (STAT)​
At the conference, He announces that a second gene-edited pregnancy is under way. (Tech Review)​
November 29, 2018: Chinese authorities order He and his colleagues to immediately suspend their research activities, denouncing them as “extremely abominable in nature” and in violation of Chinese laws and science ethics. (Xinhua)​
December 28, 2018: The New York Times reveals that He appears to be under house arrest in a university guesthouse in Shenzhen, guarded by a dozen unidentified men. (NYT)​
January 18, 2019: Chinese state media agency Xinhua confirms the existence of the two gene-edited babies and says that He conducted the experiment for his own “fame and fortune.” Investigators say He set up the project, raised funds, and organized a team including “foreign personnel.” (Xinhua)​
January 28, 2019: American Nobel Prize winner Craig Mello acknowledges he knew about the gene-edited babies while the pregnancy was under way. Mello had been a commercial advisor to one of He’s companies, Direct Genomics. (AP)​
February 7, 2019: Stanford University announces it has launched an investigation into what several high-profile faculty members knew about He’s gene-editing work. (Tech Review)​
February 20, 2019: Editors of The CRISPR Journal unilaterally retract a paper on the ethics of gene editing published by He in November. The paper had made no mention of the CRISPR babies. (GEN)​
February 21, 2019: He’s attempt to delete the CCR5 gene could inadvertently have changed the girls’ brains in ways that affect cognition and memory, new research suggests. (Tech Review)​
So, do you think we are coming close to the end of genetic scum (ie us)? You likey genetic engineering?

Can't believe they're going to burn this guy at the stake for trying to improve the genome but if two people with genetic abnormalities want to have a retarded baby that's okay.

His mistake was his approach. He shouldn't have started with something intended to alter natural humanity. He should have started with something like curing cystic fibrosis or something. Then everyone would say "well he was trying to save the kids" instead of this nonsense of making them resistant to hiv which a condom does just as well.

For such a smart guy he was pretty fucking dumb and he might have set the field back by 50 years with this bullshit.

China is an ally of the white race and regardless its not about an accomplishment, its about securing a future for our people.

And so it begins

its about securing a future for our people.

1. Its not "your people" if their genetic markers show that they are genetically asian, they'd just have stolen the traits the wanted from the white race and tossed it aside like garbage, they'd replace white people as the "superior race".

2. Incel white nationalist are the biggest joke, its not "your people", you aren't even a part of the equation, you are the "ethnic of your own race", undesirable, you might as well be another race as far as "your people" are concerned.

:feelskek:, @BlkPillPres , you never fail to disappoint.
JFL this stuff just comes to me

1. Its not "your people" if their genetic markers show that they are genetically asian, they'd just have stolen the traits the wanted from the white race and tossed it aside like garbage, they'd replace white people as the "superior race".
They literally would be white though, their wouldn't be any difference in-between us. Who gives a fuck what genetic markers say.
2. Incel white nationalist are the biggest joke, its not "your people", you aren't even a part of the equation, you are the "ethnic of your own race", undesirable, you might as well be another race as far as "your people" are concerned.
Please, Inceledom has nothing to do with this discussion.

Please, Inceledom has nothing to do with this discussion.

JFL nice try at a deflection, but that's not gonna pass, this is an incel forum, this thread is about inceldom and the black pill,

Did you even read the post:

You are using mental gymnastics to try and avoid the point I made, you are claiming white nationalism is about "securing a future for OUR people", stop with the blue pilled BS.

I'm giving you a REALTIY CHECK........... YOU AREN'T REALLY PART OF "YOUR PEOPLE", you are a genetic reject that will not be allowed to breed, you and your genes IRONICALLY HAVE NO PLACE IN SAID FUTURE THAT YOU WANT TO WORK SO HARD TO SECURE.

I made a thread specifically for coping blue pillers like yourself - https://incels.is/threads/racial-allegiance-is-an-extremely-blue-pilled-cope.95353/

I don't know what it is about whites that make them so tribal and attached to race and racial allegiance even when their own people treat them like shit, and they basically aren't even accepted as "one of their own".

I don't see any "pro-black" black incels
I don't see any "pro-asian" asian incels
I don't see any "pro-indian" indian incels
etc, etc, etc

I ONLY SEE THIS PHENOMENON WITH WHITES

For some reason, whites who usually hold significant logic in all other facets, seem to be the only group being deluded into racial allegiance even as incels, that's whats confusing to me, its like when it comes to race whites flip their logic switch off.

For me to be as gung ho about my race as you are for yours, my treatment by my race would have to change, but you have allegiance regardless of how much your people treat you badly, its like white incels have stockholm syndrome.

Last edited:
JFL nice try at a deflection, but that's not gonna pass, this is an incel forum, this thread is about inceldom and the black pill,

You are using mental gymnastics to try and avoid the point I made, you are claiming white nationalism is about "securing a future for OUR people", stop with the blue pilled BS.

I'm giving you a REALTIY CHECK........... YOU AREN'T REALLY PART OF "YOUR PEOPLE", you are a genetic reject that will not be allowed to breed, you and your genes IRONICALLY HAVE NO PLACE IN SAID FUTURE THAT YOU WANT TO WORK SO HARD TO SECURE.

I made a thread specifically for coping blue pillers like yourself - https://incels.is/threads/racial-allegiance-is-an-extremely-blue-pilled-cope.95353/

I don't know what it is about whites that make them so tribal and attached to race and racial allegiance even when their own people treat them like shit, and they basically aren't even accepted as "one of their own".

etc, etc, etc

For some reason, whites who usually hold significant logic in all other facets, seem to be the only group being deluded into racial allegiance even as incels, that's what confusing to me, its like when it comes to race whites flip their logic switch off.

For me to be as gung ho about my race as you are for yours, my treatment by my race would have to change, but you have allegiance regardless of how much your people treat you, its like white incels have stockholm syndrome.
See, you are constantly brining this on an individual level. You don't know who I am, you don't know if I will ascend in the future or not. I've been lookmaxxing a lot recently. The truth of the matter is once whites go extinct the world will fall to shit. Here's the evidence:

You don't know who I am, you don't know if I will ascend in the future or not. I've been lookmaxxing a lot recently.

You've reminded me of another thread I made about guys like you
https://incels.is/threads/men-who-g...s-think-they-are-better-than-all-of-us.93722/

Its funny how many categories you fall into, you're like the ultimate blue pilled fakecel, what are you even doing on this forum

The truth of the matter is once whites go extinct the world will fall to shit.

1. Whites won't really "go extinct", whites will just be assimilated into the "mixed super race" that humanity becomes, don't you think those traits that make whites "so great" will be added to the gene pool and manifest itself, guys like you make it seem like if whites breed interacially their traits get erased from existence, including those of intelligence, last time I checked that's not how evolution worked, white people won't exist, black people won't exist, asian people won't exist, there'll just be people, and a mixing pot of various genetic traits combined.

"White intelligence" or whatever you think it is whites have that makes them "so great" will still be around in the gene pool, the people who have those traits though just won't be white.

2. I want to world to fall into shit, I want society to collapse, any incel that doesn't want this, i'd argue is a fakecel.

Nail in the coffin for ricecels and ethnics

1. Whites won't really "go extinct", whites will just be assimilated into the "mixed super race" that humanity becomes, don't you think those traits that make whites "so great" will be added to the gene pool and manifest itself, guys like you make it seem like if whites breed interacially their traits get erased from existence, including those of intelligence, last time I checked that's not how evolution worked, white people won't exist, black people won't exist, asian people won't exist, there'll just be people, and a mixing pot of various genetic traits combined.
Lets do a bit of numbers here. Black population: 1.3 billion White population: 800 million East Asian population: 1.5 billion.
The African population is currently booming and black people will make up 40% of the global population by 2050. The European population is declining and ageing and by 2050 whites will only make up 9% of the global population. East Asians are also seeing a slow decline, and China will dip below 1 billion by 2100. So if humanity is going to become a super race, then whites will not be assimilated into it, their genes will have to be spread so thin that they might as well not exist.

etc, etc, etc

For some reason, whites who usually hold significant logic in all other facets, seem to be the only group being deluded into racial allegiance even as incels, that's whats confusing to me, its like when it comes to race whites flip their logic switch off.

For me to be as gung ho about my race as you are for yours, my treatment by my race would have to change, but you have allegiance regardless of how much your people treat you badly, its like white incels have stockholm syndrome.

White incels are still pro-white because even white incels know white people are the best looking. White incels, just like 90% of the rest of us, still jerk off to white porn, etc.

So this is how ricels will ascend.....by becoming White.

their genes will have to be spread so thin that they might as well not exist.

What matters is not the amount, but whether or not a gene is recessive or not, if "white intelligence" is a recessive gene trait then so be it, like you said there's a lot more asians, "asian intelligence" will just have to make up for it, and they are pretty smart as a race.

White incels are still pro-white because even white incels know white people are the best looking. White incels, just like 90% of the rest of us, still jerk off to white porn, etc.

1. What you are saying here has nothing to do with what I was saying, I don't mean "pro-white" in terms of claiming their race is the most attractive, I mean "pro-white" in terms of deluding themselves into having an allegaince towards their race that is downright self sacrificial, they will speak and advocate for, and even take action and invest resources, to secure a "future" for "their race", a future that they will not be a part of because they will not get a chance to breed.

2. I'd actually argue that whites only have the best physically attractive traits with their males, when it comes to females asians have the most attractive traits, they are shorter, have more feminine voices, have more feminine facial features, they look very neotenous adding to a youthful appearance and they age very slowly. Whereas white women often have very masculine jaws in a lot of cases (so many female white actresses that get touted for their looks and yet they have man jaw), they age very very badly, they can sometimes be taller than average (which is not an attractive trait for a female), etc.

White women are at the peak of their attractiveness when they are jail bait, that's the only time in their lives they are more attractive than all other women, when they hit mid 20's, its all down hill from their.

Last edited:

Brutal but it's true, it won't stop with China, all of Asia will become a white continent. JBW wont be possible anymore and the white race won't be going extinct well maybe the old school whites will but the features that make them white will live on forever through the Chinese JFL.

Then the entire world will become white with all the ethnics and blacks turning into whites through these gene altering technologies. Ethnic features will be going extinct, the future will be nothing but tall, white, blonde haired, blue eyed people making up the majority of people in every country.

Haha! I agree. It's like how so many white-supremacists are uneducated poor white trash. You don't see super-model scientist whites dressing up in robes - they actually have good things to do with their lives.

So weird... "White people are good looking, and I'm white, but I'm ugly. White people are smart, and I'm white, but I'm dumb." Sad, sad, sad.

i would pay a million bucks, for some chick, without hypergamy

This should be stickied for all incel WN copers to see

CRISPR is the only thing that can defeat chads

etc, etc, etc

Thats because most whites are fakecels
See, you are constantly brining this on an individual level. You don't know who I am, you don't know if I will ascend in the future or not. I've been lookmaxxing a lot recently. The truth of the matter is once whites go extinct the world will fall to shit. Here's the evidence:
View attachment 91719
View attachment 91720
If whites go extinct you wont be around so why do you care what happens to the world?