Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious China should invade Australia and New Zealand

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
In China, men 18-35 outnumber foids by about 40 million. That means that China has millions of young men that will never have the warmth of a young woman's body. To solve that problem, China should invade Australia and New Zealand. China has the military capability to do so. They should recruit the millions of ricecels with the promise that when they are victorious, as a reward for fighting bravely, they will be awarded a young Australian or New Zealand foid as a wife, plus property in Australia/ New Zealand for their new wife and hapa children.

Yes, China should become the next imperial empire.

Yes, China should become the next imperial empire

I wish China and India went to war with each other

I wish China and India went to war with each other
that would be good. they should drop some nukes on each other too as it would help keep the world population in check

wish China and India went to war with each other

Don't forget about New Zealanders. :feelsLSD:
Yes, in addition to the harem of foids you would be awarded, you would also be the Imperial Governor of New Zealand for the Chinese Empire

The UK Should invade Australia and New Zealand and take them back.

They should also invade Canada and the USA and take them back.

(In Minecraft)

China should invade Canada :feelscomfy:

If only the UK still had balls anymore:feelskek:
True.

I would honestly though like to see them take over the anglosphere countries and rule them again. (In Minecraft)

It will never happen though.

be funnier if they went to war with India

Yes, in addition to the harem of foids you would be awarded, you would also be the Imperial Governor of New Zealand for the Chinese Empire
Based. I like New Zealand because it is the homeland of an actor who starred in The Ring.

they will be awarded a young Australian or New Zealand foid as a wife, plus property in Australia/ New Zealand for their new wife and hapa children.
Wouldn't even need to be rewarded, they'd be begging for it from whoever is in power.
Aussie foids are the fucking worst of them. Not only that but they have every person in the country on their finger controlling laws and protesting at hearsay, at least in America people try to do something about it.

china cant even take out taiwan :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

this happened during ww2

american chads by short nips (japs/japcels)
You're right. The Japanese were brutal taskmasters to the American and British POW's they caught. Many of the Japanese soldiers were probably thinking about a Japanese foid that cucked him with a good looking white man when he was beating an American Chad for not working fast enough.