Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CHINA is raising CHILD SOLDIERS!, What the fuck!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
Yup China will Mog. The red dragon is rising. 2040 Chins will mog. Over

If your wondering where your cat went in WW3 it was probably the chinese that ate it!

China embodies the aryan spirit more than any western european country today, sad to see

Imagine chinese 6 year olds invading the US, US troops will scratch theyre heads and say, What the fuck is this?

uh, sounds based to me

I don't think its real looks obliviously fake how are kids going to take on solders who are bigger and taller and than they are.

I don't think its real looks obliviously fake how are kids going to take on solders who are bigger and taller and than they are.
Its not fake, You must have low IQ to not see that these are NOT fake!

This. Is. SPARTA!!!!!!

They will all get smoked by men in one city weak ass Asians will have to nuke

Here is the 19 min long vid with tons of footage of this wtf scenario.
Child soldiers have a longer life expectancy than trans children.

Ascendant China posting is brimstone
Let's be real, they're bugs
They don't have the capacity to carry civilizations, they're just barely decent at copying things others have done

Here is the 19 min long vid with tons of footage of this wtf scenario.
Based chinkbs

This basically means that Japan had the right idea and that it should have won
Japan had the right idea about unifying and de-colonized Asia, but the brutality of their war policies alienated them from potential allies

Some will die.

it’s over

China embodies the aryan spirit more than any western european country today, sad to see
It is indeed very depressing- we need to revive that old Aryan spirit.

This is true. That is why I hope they win the war against western degeneracy.
I wouldn't say that necessarily: Even fucking Klaus Schwab said that China is a "role mode" for many countries. China has basically no civil freedoms/privacy at all; how China is now will be the world in the next 20-30 years.

They are being raised into becoming soldiers dumb fuck.

They are being raised into becoming soldiers dumb fuck.
Exactly, They may be when they are older, Remember how society banish some people? Well these are probably stuck in the military forever until they are too old to fight, There is no escape from the tyranny!

So 17.29% is 0-14, but let’s say 5-18 is 17.29% for a rough estimate.

Roughly 244 million child soldiers, which is around 70% of the US population.

So 17.29% is 0-14, but let’s say 5-18 is 17.29% for a rough estimate.

Roughly 244 million child soldiers, which is around 70% of the US population.
Bruh, This will be fun, Seeing a ton of 6 year olds with heavy QBS and QTS TYPE 95s and the new assault rifles storming both chads in the us army and the troons in the us army, Its probably so feminized that the chads suck eachother off when they are not fighting the chinese soldiers and theyre minions.

they're just doing this to control its population harder

Imagina a 6 year old chinese girl and boy soldier vs a full fledged muscled tranny with an M16 in his hand

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back