Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News China is buying out Hollywood

That's Fine tbh. I can't really form a worthwhile opinion on it right now though because it hasn't ccome into play yet.

Good tbh. Maybe China can make the West lest cucked. Hollywood is shit now (you could argue it was always shit tbh) maybe the Chinese can make it better.
nah they will sino-size it and make it boring and commie propaganda probably

Based. Jews need to be kicked out.

Extreme lifefuel.
I hope the old farts are having heart attacks.

This could be a good thing. I remember the chinese hated the new star wars movies because they featured a negro as the main protagonist

They do hate blacks but I don't think they like other ethnics that much better.

For low IQ cells.

>Hollywood=propaganda machine to mold an entire population into obedient drone consumers

>US capitalist empire is in decline, its moving to china

>China is transitioning into being the heart of capitalism(growing middle class with disposable income to fuel capitalism)

>holywood will mold Chinese culture to be a consumerist culture.

Last edited:
They hate blacks and deep down see whites as barbarians.

I'm happy about this tbh. I'm sad I probably won't be alive when JBC (just be Chinese) will be a thing

For low IQ cells.

>Hollywood=propaganda machine to mold an entire population into obedient drone consumers

>US capitalist empire is in decline, its moving to china

>China is transitioning into being the heart of capitalism(growing middle class with disposable income to fuel capitalism)

>holywood will mold Chinese culture to be a consumerist culture.

China already is a consumerist culture. They are materialistic as fuck.

life fuel for @Riceman

They hate blacks and deep down see whites as barbarians.

I'm happy about this tbh. I'm sad I probably won't be alive when JBC (just be Chinese) will be a thing

It already is a thing in Africa.

I am glad this is happening.

China is less cucked so that's good.

China is not buying out Hollywod, just because of USA productions with Chinese finance or resources like THE MEG (2018), Jurassic World (2015) slightly edited version of MARVEL movies entering China Box Office, or TRANSFORMERS 4* (*which rewesternised itself for the superior TRANSFORMERS 5- THE LAST KNIGHT 2017)

At present the box office of each DOMESTIC market is USA 50% China 50%. Although USA still dominates the Global box office if a film is profitable. Hollywood only uses and banks on China to break-even; if a film is a turd (TERMINATOR Genesys, BATTLE ANGEL ALITA).

I'm sick of this commie dick sucking and "getting into bed" with a regime that claims to be tradtionlist China but is in fact a totalitarian Stalinist/Kimg Jong Un with more money- regime.

In China they will shoot you in the back of the head and remove all your internal organs, or force you to work in a hard labour camp for writing about democracy or freedom. Heck a Chinese actress got put into prison for attenting a red carpet event in a revealing dress.

Best video on the subject.

Last edited:
China is not buying out Hollywod, just because of USA productions with Chinese finance or resources like THE MEG (2018), Jurassic World (2015) slightly edited version of MARVEL movies entering China Box Office, or TRANSFORMERS 4* (*which rewesternised itself for the superior TRANSFORMERS 5- THE LAST KNIGHT 2017)

At present the box office of each DOMESTIC market is USA 50% China 50%. Although USA still dominates the Global box office if a film is profitable. Hollywood only uses and banks on China to break-even; if a film is a turd (TERMINATOR Genesys, BATTLE ANGEL ALITA).

I'm sick of this commie dick sucking and "getting into bed" with a regime that claims to be tradtionlist China but is in fact a totalitarian Stalinist/Kimg Jong Un with more money- regime.

In China they will shoot you in the back of the head and remove all your internal organs, or force you to work in a hard labour camp for writing about democracy or freedom. Heck a Chinese actress got put into prison for attenting a red carpet event in a revealing dress.

Best video on the subject.

Epic cope. China already bought out Legendary Entertainment.

More are on the way.

I wonder what kind of things we will see when they took over it I hope not cucked movies

I wonder what kind of things we will see when they took over it I hope not cucked movies

More pro Chinese propaganda in movies but at the same time they don't tolerate LGBT stuff.

Not exactly ideal, but its for sure gonna be better than (((them))) having control over hollywood

lol there goes your black privilege

i doubt it will be, china hates most SJW ideology
They don't tolerate LGBT shit but China is pretty aligned with most liberal ideologies.

Last edited:
I am glad that china is taking over.

good, but it won't change anything from what we see today and they'll continue to produce the same crap that people generally like.

China is too tryhard tbh, wait for the bollywood power

Reading this thread makes me happy. A turn for the good.

Jews trading with other Jews, shit doesn't matter
(((Mainland China))) lmao

Not exactly ideal, but its for sure gonna be better than (((them))) having control over hollywood

lol there goes your black privilege

i doubt it will be, china hates most SJW ideology
but if people in west want such movies,they will produce such movies,i guess. its marketing

but if people in west want such movies,they will produce such movies,i guess. its marketing
Even shit movies with terrible ratings make huge box office hits. In fact that's like 90% of the movies made today.

I've watched "The wandering Earth"... it's better than many sci-fi movies made in the west.

Yup that's a good movie. Also the movie "Arrival" is based on a chinese sci-fi novel. One of the best sci-fi movies I have ever seen.

Where are the movies with Chinese Asian hero bad asses? Seeing more Asian foids in movies but still no asian men

FINALLY!

This stuff really works :feelsmage:.

I was watching a scuffed bachelor dating show on youtube and there was an Asian Chad on the show. After the show I visited the subreddit and found comments saying are Asian people the best race!!!! All because one Asian guy on the Dating show influencing how he viewed Asians! :feelsautistic:

Bruce Lee is still influential to some degree but imagine living as an Asian male in the time Bruce Lee was making movies, foids would have thought better of you.

Last edited:
FINALLY!

This stuff really works :feelsmage:.

I was watching a scuffed bachelor dating show on youtube and there was an Asian Chad on the show. After the show I visited the subreddit and found comments saying are Asian people the best race!!!! All because one Asian guy on the Dating show influencing how he viewed Asians! :feelsautistic:

Bruce Lee is still influential to some degree but imagine living as an Asian male in the time Bruce Lee was making movies, foids would have thought better of you.

View attachment 96170

lifefuel tbh

this will be the logo in all Hollywood studios

I enjoy those fighting movies dude, the chinese make some damn good films.

Massive lifefuel tbh hope they kick all the kikes tbh

China literally will buy out whole world

west is falling east is rising