Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News China is buying out Hollywood

I've watched "The wandering Earth"... it's better than many sci-fi movies made in the west.

Good tbh. Maybe China can make the West lest cucked. Hollywood is shit now (you could argue it was always shit tbh) maybe the Chinese can make it better.

Why is this not in Off Topic?

I don't know if it is lifefuel for ricecels tbh.

Good tbh. Maybe China can make the West lest cucked. Hollywood is shit now (you could argue it was always shit tbh) maybe the Chinese can make it better.
I think it will be even more shit and formulaic than before, but less cucked, so it's a hot debate.

I think it will be even more shit and formulaic than before, but less cucked, so it's a hot debate.
true tbh. I watch a lot of Chinese Film from mainland China and it can be a little streamlined

I don't know if it is lifefuel for ricecels tbh.

If owning Hollywood isn't the biggest ascension there is then I don't know what is. Imagine all the celebrities becoming China's bitch. All the up coming foid actresses will have to suck off some ricecel producer to get a movie role.

If owning Hollywood isn't the biggest ascension there is then I don't know what is. Imagine all the celebrities becoming China's bitch. All the up coming foid actresses will have to suck off some ricecel producer to get a movie role.
#metoo (In Chinese)

true tbh. I watch a lot of Chinese Film from mainland China and it can be a little streamlined
I bet the chinese have some pretty interesting and eccentric films in their homeland, but when making chinese Hollywood films the end result can only be even more money-hungry and one size fits all than before, because now you will have a movie that must fit both chinese and american markets and please everyone, and has a bigger risk/reward factor meaning execs will be more involved in the script than usual (they can literally decide whether a character is brought back or not for a new installment)

I bet the chinese have some pretty interesting and eccentric films in their homeland, but when making chinese Hollywood films the end result can only be even more money-hungry and one size fits all than before, because now you will have a movie that must fit both chinese and american markets and please everyone, and has a bigger risk/reward factor meaning execs will be more involved in the script than usual (they can literally decide whether a character is brought back or not for a new installment)

This literally doesn't matter as China's movie industry will soon overtake the US. They won't give a flying fuck about pleasing American audiences.
#metoo (In Chinese)

#metoo in Chinese will be: "Hey why didn't you fuck metoo?"

Last edited:
This literally doesn't matter as China's movie industry will soon overtake the US. They won't give a flying fuck about pleasing American audiences.
Hell, I believe you, right now the US movie industry can't even make a decent sequel to action movies like Alien or Predator, let alone some kind of magnum opus

Hell, I believe you, right now the US movie industry can't even make a decent sequel to action movies like Alien or Predator, let alone some kind of magnum opus

This should be lifefuel for us as well. Hollywood is one of the leading cause of female hypergamy.

This should be lifefuel for us as well. Hollywood is one of the leading cause of female hypergamy.
Are chinese films less supportive of hypergamy? I'm not really up to date on it.

China is buying everything. Its part of their 2050 ultimate global ascension long term plan. Actors getting $200m+ contracts will be something from the past, they will become minimum salary

This is good news.

This is some insane blackpill right there, ethnics are hated by femoids because they always seem to be the betas in hollywood movies.

good

better if its owned by chinese than jews

The real question is will this eventually lead to Asian Ascension? The Chinese are currently colonizing Africa, South America and soon Eastern Europe. They are also gaining insane political influences in western countries. And now they are about to own Hollywood.

The real question is will this eventually lead to Asian Ascension? The Chinese are currently colonizing Africa, South America and soon Eastern Europe. They are also gaining insane political influences in western countries. And now they are about to own Hollywood.

It'll be better than how it is now.

(((Hollywood)))

At best it will lead to China fixing the west at worst it will lead to Africans turning against China and forcing them to allow mass immigration.

At best it will lead to China fixing the west at worst it will lead to Africans turning against China and forcing them to allow mass immigration.

How would China fix the west? Their end game is total world wide domination.

This is some insane blackpill right there, ethnics are hated by femoids because they always seem to be the betas in hollywood movies.

I hope russia does something too.

The age of white Chad saving the world is over
Now its time for Chang Ricedick to take the spot

Gonna be hilarious when they start releasing movies where Chad is the beta comedic relief buddy and the ricecel is the alpha lead.

You can't fight human nature. Chinese should know this.

But if nothing else, it will prevent any Hollywood movie from making any fun of Chinese people going forward.

They do know this that's why they are creating genetically engineered babies.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/1/22/...hics-scientist-china-investigation-he-jiankui

Just imagine in the future when they create genetically enhanced gigaChangs that mog Chads into oblivion. JFL!!!!

Oh I agree completely. I've said many times: The next big generation of whites won't come from Europe or America. Those places are no longer even reproducing enough to replace themselves.

Instead, they'll come from India and China, because as soon as the technology is available to knock out the melanin genes, and increase height/muscle mass or tweak facial features to make babies look like white people, everyone in India/China will do it. They are all racepilled and hate being curry/rice.

In 100-200 years there will be millions of white babies being born to curry and rice parents in Asia. I wish I would live long enough to see it. It's going to be amazing and fascinating to behold.

Oh I agree completely. I've said many times: The next big generation of whites won't come from Europe or America. Those places are no longer even reproducing enough to replace themselves.

Instead, they'll come from India and China, because as soon as the technology is available to knock out the melanin genes, and increase height/muscle mass or tweak facial features to make babies look like white people, everyone in India/China will do it. They are all racepilled and hate being curry/rice.

In 100-200 years there will be millions of white babies being born to curry and rice parents in Asia. I wish I would live long enough to see it. It's going to be amazing and fascinating to behold.

They can even create features that don't exist among Whites. Like blue hair and blonde eyes.

They will literally make themselves look like anime characters. :lul:

Pray for life extension technology in our life time and you might live long enough to see this.

Good, the Chinese hate black people so maybe Hollywood will stop churning out pro-black male propaganda.

Gonna be hilarious when they start releasing movies where Chad is the beta comedic relief buddy and the ricecel is the alpha lead.

You can't fight human nature. Chinese should know this.

But if nothing else, it will prevent any Hollywood movie from making any fun of Chinese people going forward.
Lmfao imagine that shit happening.

Sweet, more Chinese heroes and white guys can play early die off humor sidekicks

Foids will also be influenced by it and start dating those asian guys because they are potrayed as heroes not early side kick die offs

Lmfao imagine that shit happening.

I hope they purposefully do this just to troll normies for the lulz. The next James Bond movie should feature a 5'2" ricecel with some blonde 10/10 Stacy. Imagine the cognitive dissonance when normies see that shit. That's something I would definitely pay to see.

This could be a good thing. I remember the chinese hated the new star wars movies because they featured a negro as the main protagonist