Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over China has 37 million men born into inceldom

jiujitscel

jiujitscel

Self-banned
-
China has 37 million more men than women. So if in an ideal world every man and woman pair off 1 to 1, you would still end up with 37 million incels. Add hypergamy to this and it's gotta be in the 50 million range at least. Rip to all the ricecels that never had a chance.

I'm going to fly over there and mog them all with my whitness

I'll walk around all swagger like a pretend chad :feelshaha:

Chinese men should go to Africa to get traditional submissive wives.

its over for many men

China has 37 million more men than women. So if in an ideal world every man and woman pair off 1 to 1, you would still end up with 37 million incels. Add hypergamy to this and it's gotta be in the 50 million range at least. Rip to all the ricecels that never had a chance.
there are 37 million incels in bejing thats a fact daya hayhadeda dye da

to this pathetic song

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrPUJsZQSkw

what a witch

they abort girls there, so it's their own doing

You probably underestimated hypergamy effects. It's a country with +1 billion people and foids are foids everywhere, you can safely place that number in the hundreds.

You probably underestimated hypergamy effects. It's a country with +1 billion people and foids are foids everywhere, you can safely place that number in the hundreds.
This, there is no way in hell the effects of hypergamy only turn roughly 0.02% of the male population into incels :lul: