Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

China almost into declining population

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
2021 numbers..

Births: 10,640,000
Deaths: 10,160,000

Net Growth: 480,000

They need immigration.

They have people in abundance

they are spreading to Africa and fathering a generation of blackanese

I meant isn't that what they wanted. They implemented that whole law about having one son and daughter, I thought this is seen as a bad thing for the Chinese government.

I meant isn't that what they wanted. They implemented that whole law about having one son and daughter, I thought this is seen as a bad thing for the Chinese government.

Good point. I think what the Chicom government wants is a gradual decline.

So there is three possibilities among others..

1.) Stable population
2.) Gradually falling population
3.) Brutally falling population

I think the Chicoms want number 2. Since their birthrate fell from number 2 to number 3, then they have to promote births to get back to number 2.

Without immigration all european countries would have a declining population too.So its suprising chinx are still going.

I'm surprised the population is still growing. I doubt it will keep being the case for long, though; no rational person would have kids in an economy as doomed as the Chinese one, and the economy is more doomed the less kids there are.

This will probably happen unless the CCP comes up with a correct solution for once:
3.) Brutally falling population

Without immigration all european countries would have a declining population too.So its suprising chinx are still going.

Yep its because the Chinks had a high birthrate relatively recently. So the Chicom population is younger, meaning more women in child bearing age relative to the population and less older people dying relative to their population in comparison to European countries.

I'm surprised the population is still growing. I doubt it will keep being the case for long, though; no rational person would have kids in an economy as doomed as the Chinese one, and the economy is more doomed the less kids there are.

This will probably happen unless the CCP comes up with a correct solution for once:

118556306 birthratechart

Absolutely disgusting.

Tyrones are showing up a lot in China now as the Chicom government needs to train 100's of thousands of Tyrones to be the rulers in their colonies in Africa.

Last edited:
lol china's popualtion exploded in the 20th century from 400m to 1.3b in 100 years. thats more than 3 times.

and now they are concenred about population declining? :feelswhat:

if anything its still over populated. :feelsclown:

Ya my guess is the Chicom rulers want to eventually bring it back down to 400m.

I think they want a gradual decline though, and at the current birthrate and falling it would be a 'hard landing'.

and now they are concenred about population declining? :feelswhat:
No matter how overpopulated it is, a decline in the population is very bad for the economy in the short term because there are not enough youthful people to support the elderly. Boomers get what they fucking deserve but they're dragging everyone else down with them.

No matter how overpopulated it is, a decline in the population is very bad for the economy in the short term because there are not enough youthful people to support the elderly. Boomers get what they fucking deserve but they're dragging everyone else down with them.

I don't know if China will blink once they feel the pain of it. Every West European country talked tough about it and then when they went into decline they all within 1 year of that imported any amount of foreigners to stop the decline.

For example in the news has been about China's housing developers in big time financial trouble. Well what drives house prices, shortages of houses caused by more people wanting houses than there are houses. In a surplus of housing, average houses fall to having practically no value.

Last edited:
Well what drives house prices, shortages of houses caused by more people wanting houses than there are houses.
As far as I know, it's also that there are too many men as a result of the one-child policy so men have to compete harder financially and they buy multiple homes not to live in them but only as a way to protect their savings from inflation. Since the Chinese are starting to LDAR "lie flat," the housing developers will take yet another major hit in addition to the one caused by a lower number of people.

Send in @IncelCream

As far as I know, it's also that there are too many men as a result of the one-child policy so men have to compete harder financially and they buy multiple homes not to live in them but only as a way to protect their savings from inflation. Since the Chinese are starting to LDAR "lie flat," the housing developers will take yet another major hit in addition to the one caused by a lower number of people.

Ya they got to pray those ricecels don't give up hope.. and instead keep working all the time with a promise of something in the future(that never comes).

Send in @IncelCream
I prefer Black women:panties:

Also best solution is to hire women to have babies and raise them in foster care, then train them to be nationalistic

I won’t ever understand communists

China is also alot more stricter on shit like this, They will be fine i am pretty sure they are top 3 in population

China is also alot more stricter on shit like this, They will be fine i am pretty sure they are top 3 in population

Ya since they are so enormous its not like they need more people to worry about their national security.