Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chill thread (everyone respond)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
hope you don't, will miss your avi and posts ngl
They mean nothing. Nothing matters when you're ugly and everyone hates you and wants to see you down and tries to make an effort to do so. Nothing matters if Ur ugly and u will never have gf or reproduce

It's been alright

They mean nothing. Nothing matters when you're ugly and everyone hates you and wants to see you down and tries to make an effort to do so. Nothing matters if Ur ugly and u will never have gf or reproduce
You aren't wrong about any of this but it doesn't change the fact that lads here will miss you ngl man

You aren't wrong about any of this but it doesn't change the fact that lads here will miss you ngl man
Where in the UK r u from? I'm from South east coast

Felt like shit :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Popped some xanax, will just play vermintide 2 and LDAR

ok just popping in to say hey

ok I got you

THIS IS U!!!!!!!!!! fakecels out!!!
mogs me

Boring and unproductive like any other day.

Better than yesterday, but still not good.

@FastBananaCEO talk to me bitch

@FastBananaCEO Well I'm in rehab. So today I laid in bed watching stuff on my Firestick, posted on here, my Soyboy Nu-Male support worker (he's literally the definition of the Nu-Male Soyboy meme, see attached picture) asked of he could record an interview with me, basically of me saying how wonderful this place is and how it saved my life and all this other ass-kissing shit so they can secure more funding.

Apparently I was chosen because I'm the most articulate and less Mentalcel than the rest of them. Spoiler Alert: I'm not, I have Disassociative Personality Disorder ffs, plus I'm a dying, recovering alcoholiccel :feelskek: but I'm just good at putting a front on and deceiving/manipulating people.

Then some do gooders came around to the place and cooked us all a meal, and now I in my mentalcel hospital pyjamas chilling out with my Youtube mix on. The guy I share the room with is asleep so have me headphones on.

My Nu-Male Soyboy support worker.

20200103 112402

Here's a link to a thread with videos and pictures of some of the other paitents in this place, if anyone is interested.

@FastBananaCEO Well I'm in rehab. So today I laid in bed watching stuff on my Firestick, posted on here, my Soyboy Nu-Male support worker (he's literally the definition of the Nu-Male Soyboy meme, see attached picture) asked of he could record an interview with me, basically of me saying how wonderful this place is and how it saved my life and all this other ass-kissing shit so they can secure more funding.

Apparently I was chosen because I'm the most articulate and less Mentalcel than the rest of them. Spoiler Alert: I'm not, I have Disassociative Personality Disorder ffs, plus I'm a dying, recovering alcoholiccel :feelskek: but I'm just good at putting a front on and deceiving/manipulating people.

Then some do gooders came around to the place and cooked us all a meal, and now I in my mentalcel hospital pyjamas chilling out with my Youtube mix on. The guy I share the room with is asleep so have me headphones on.

View attachment 197615
View attachment 197622

Here's a link to a thread with videos and pictures of some of the other paitents in this place, if anyone is interested.

glad you're doing okay, bro
how everything is going on with your new roommate? don't tell me your new roomie is Santa Claus from hell lmao
is he cool? do you guys actually talk to each other?

glad you're doing okay, bro
how everything is going on with your new roommate? don't tell me your new roomie is Santa Claus from hell lmao
is he cool? do you guys actually talk to each other?
Cheers bro :feelsYall: Nah lol, thankfully he's gone. When they all got kicked out for a week for failing drug tests, he just vanished. The police have been around looking for him a couple of times as he was meant to go on trial at the end of January but he's just gone, so he's now officially a fugitive. As if he's gonna be hard to find, he's got a massive tattoo on top of his bald head ffs lol :feelskek:

New guy is cool, a good bit younger than me, he's a recovering junkiecel. He's quite Blackpilled tbh which is even better. He's just back from SEAmaxxing for the last 3 months, got locked up a bit over there too, I'll record a Blackpill converstation with him and make a thread about it. All else is good, just so glad I'm not gonna be a Homelesscel after this is over. As I have "Vunerable Person" status now, the government legally have to house me and take care of my ass :feelskek::cool:

All ok with you then bro?

very tiring ngl

I’ve been sleeping all day

Feel like jumping out of the window of a 2-story building, so a decent day overall.

Horrible as usual

Feel like jumping out of the window of a 2-story building, so a decent day overall.
2 story building not even that high u might survive and end up being disabled as well as an incel. If I woke up from coma and noticed my legs were paralysed I'd drag myself to the window and jump

no your not getting 300 replies

View attachment 197615
View attachment 197622

If you have that dissociative personality disorder you should put it to use for personal gain like money n stuff.become a leech or something. But tbh it's probably impossible for a sociopath to manipulate anyone if they b ugly
no your not getting 300 replies
Oh yeh forgot about that thread

Same as everyday. L.D.A.R

Cheers bro :feelsYall: Nah lol, thankfully he's gone. When they all got kicked out for a week for failing drug tests, he just vanished. The police have been around looking for him a couple of times as he was meant to go on trial at the end of January but he's just gone, so he's now officially a fugitive. As if he's gonna be hard to find, he's got a massive tattoo on top of his bald head ffs lol :feelskek:

New guy is cool, a good bit younger than me, he's a recovering junkiecel. He's quite Blackpilled tbh which is even better. He's just back from SEAmaxxing for the last 3 months, got locked up a bit over there too, I'll record a Blackpill converstation with him and make a thread about it. All else is good, just so glad I'm not gonna be a Homelesscel after this is over. As I have "Vunerable Person" status now, the government legally have to house me and take care of my ass :feelskek::cool:

All ok with you then bro?
lmao
jfl @ crazy Santa... it's so over for him
your posts are the best, man
glad to hear that your roomie is a good lad to talk to
and yes pls record a blackpill conversation with him, would make another interesting post
me? so-so.. taking it day by day. Thanks for asking, bro

2 story building not even that high u might survive and end up being disabled as well as an incel. If I woke up from coma and noticed my legs were paralysed I'd drag myself to the window and jump
>disabled as well as an incel
Fucking hell, imagine that life.