Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Children born to older fathers are more likely to be ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
check out this news article

so it turns out that if you was born to older fathers you are satistically more likely to be ugly because of gene mutations that happen with age.
that explains why all of my sisters are very good looking but I have all the incel traits and bad genetics I believe it has to do with the amount of "errors" that happen as you age and can affect the quality of sperm so maybe if I was just born a few years back I wouldnt have had this problem at all but because I was born to an older father I had more gene mutations that gave me these beta low testosterone non masculine genes

My father was 35

your also more likely to have neurological problems as well such as low functioning autism and down syndrome if you are born to older parents

with aging parents the next generations become dumber, its the jewish lifestyle

check out this news article

so it turns out that if you was born to older fathers you are satistically more likely to be ugly because of gene mutations that happen with age.
that explains why all of my sisters are very good looking but I have all the incel traits and bad genetics I believe it has to do with the amount of "errors" that happen as you age and can affect the quality of sperm so maybe if I was just born a few years back I wouldnt have had this problem at all but because I was born to an older father I had more gene mutations that gave me these beta low testosterone non masculine genes
Or,,,,Men don't get their mothers looks

Or,,,,Men don't get their mothers looks
I have actually looked at old pictures of my dad when he was in his early 20s and he was a slayer strong jawline, hunter eyes, full beard, jacked asf, full head of hair so obviously I didnt inherit the good traits of my dad and my mom was also good looking so I dont even know how its possible for their genetics to fuck up but it did now I got shitty incel looks I have a weak jawline, cant grow any facial hair exept for maybe 7 strings of hair on my chin, I am balding, I have a crooked hook nose. and I have post acne scars

Last edited:
I have actually looked at old pictures of my dad when he was in his early 20s and he was a slayer strong jawline, hunter eyes, full beard, jacked asf, full head of hair so obviously I didnt inherit the good traits of my dad and my mom was also good looking so I dont even know how its possible for their genetics to fuck up but it did now I got shitty incel looks I have a weak jawline, cant grow any facial hair exept for maybe 7 strings of hair on my chin, I am balding, I have a crooked hook nose. and I have post acne scars
Not everything is genetics. Environmental poisons and chemicals, habits, nutrition and stuff all have a role too.

I don't know where to begin. For starters, malnutrition will limit growth. Estrogen in the water supply from contraceptive pills will lead to femininie characteristics. A human is the result of genetics + environment.

could be but my father was in his mid to early 20s when he had me and I'm still ugly as fuck. My mom on the other hand was 31:feelspuke:

This may be a factor, but I don’t think your likeliness to be ugly can boil down to one trait:feelsjuice:

Wished my parents used contraception:cryfeels:

having kids past 30 should be punishable by death

could be but my father was in his mid to early 20s when he had me and I'm still ugly as fuck. My mom on the other hand was 31:feelspuke:
were they in a relationship when they had you?that's a pretty big gap to have.if it was the man being the oldest it wouldn't be strange.but a women?

were they in a relationship when they had you
Yea they met in a bar and had got together then had convinced me not to long after. They stayed together as a couple after I was born.

It wasn't a one night stand thing if that's what you're asking.
if it was the man being the oldest it wouldn't be strange.but a women?
tbf my mom looks really young for her age and looking back at old photos when they first got together she looks about 20-24. But yea it's pretty odd but I guess my father didn't really care.

Yep, my dad was 34

this should be common sense but yet ppl still having kids past 30 jfl :feelshaha:

Mine was 46 JFL it's over

the older you get the higher the risk, nomies are too stupid to understand this.

Damnn that's brutal

i have a cousin that fucked an 80+ man and she gave birth to a downie (she's a crack a hoe)

Women have lost 90% of their eggs by the age of 30. If you had a 30 YO mom (like me) you were already a bad sample :feelsUgh:

Having kids too young is also a bad thing. I'm absolute subhuman tier as my mom was 15 and dad was 16 when I was born.

Trump had baron when he was like 61, yet baron is gigachad

I guess it helps when the wife is a supermodel

Trump had baron when he was like 61, yet baron is gigachad
the exception that proves the rule. also i'm hideous and my dad was 40 when i was conceived.

My father was 42 I think when I was born

Wished my parents used contraception:cryfeels:

Lack of contraception:

My dad was in his 30's and mom was slightly underaged. This wasn't in America doe! :feelsLSD:

I knew some guy who's parents were old af when they had his little brother. Dad had head full of grey hair, I'd say 60 years old,and his mom was like 46. The kid came out normal as far as I know

I knew some guy who's parents were old af when they had his little brother. Dad had head full of grey hair, I'd say 60 years old,and his mom was like 46. The kid came out normal as far as I know
but the dad was probably attractive when he was in his 20s it also not just increases the risk of looking ugly but also the chances of having low functioning autism and down syndrome

My father had me at 26 and my mom was 19. I still ended up autistic.

As for my height, I think that was entirely on my parents' genetics since my dad is 5'7 and I'm the same height as my mom.

hmm. Doesn't hold for me: my father was 29 and my mom was 26. Furthermore, I have a younger half-brother, my father had him when he was in his mid-30s, and my brother is Chad tier and mogs the fuck out of me. IDK

hmm. Doesn't hold for me: my father was 29 and my mom was 26. Furthermore, I have a younger half-brother, my father had him when he was in his mid-30s, and my brother is Chad tier and mogs the fuck out of me. IDK
Im the ugly duckling of the family all my other sisters and brothers are chad tier or average looking
dopl3r.com - Memes - Curer of cancer Olympian You A pathetic failure

It is waht it is :lul: