Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Children born to older fathers are at greater risk for developing autism

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
I love those studies that over and over find a link between autism and the father's old age.
It is comical to have the scientists gaslighting us that the sperm deteriorates with age and is the cause for this.
The reality is that Neurotypical chads breed right out of college while aspie brocels have to grind and accumulate wealth for decades before they are finally able to breed with a roastie that will end up divorce rapping them.

Last edited:
i always thought it was the mother

My father was 36 when I was born...

Can you cite your sources?

all the geriatric bible heroes birthed sons that became legends

I love those studies that over and over find a link between autism and the father's old age.
It is comical to have the scientists gaslighting us that the sperm deteriorates with age and is the cause for this.
The reality is that Neurotypical chads breed right out of college while aspie brocels have to grind and accumulate wealth for decades before they are finally able to breed with a roastie that will end up divorce rapping them.
-
Scientists are pretty good at checking that stuff tho.- If you look at some of those studies, chances are they considered that possibility too, and that they either filtered out or accounted for old fathers who themselves have autism.
-

high IQ post

-
Scientists are pretty good at checking that stuff tho.- If you look at some of those studies, chances are they considered that possibility too, and that they either filtered out or accounted for old fathers who themselves have autism.
-
They did mention that possibility, but the mainstream media is propagating the old sperm = autism lie when it is: autists = late at the party if ever.

This is simply non-sense. You can easily verify the study by checking those who had children when they were young and old.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back