Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Children are pure evil on average

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I have no idea where does the belief that children are some innocent pure beings composed of wholesome goodness come from. Most, if not 99.99% of children are absolutely fucking vile and cruel. The worst, cruelest type of bullying is usually done by children, not adults. At least adults are smart enough to know that they have to pretend to be good people. But children are pure humanity unfiltered and exposed

If I saw a child getting murdered or raped I wouldn't bat an eye even if I could save them

On the opposite, I consider tinyfoids to be good people.

Retarded post, children bullying is just stuff like “poo poo head”, teen/adult bullying is serious shit though

This is suited for your enjoyment:

Ten

Retarded post
Just another clout chaser,hoping to get featured on IT.
But yeah,kids are annoying and wouldn't want to have kids (not that a toilet would be interested in my shitty personality (shit genetics) anyway.

On the opposite, I consider tinyfoids to be good people.
Yh, but depends on which ones too, parenting plays a key role in this

Children are "good" the same way foids are. They're weak, incompetent and extremely sensitive to peer pressure. They tend to act innocent due to being forced into it but not out of innate purity.

I have no idea where does the belief that children are some innocent pure beings composed of wholesome goodness come from. Most, if not 99.99% of children are absolutely fucking vile and cruel. The worst, cruelest type of bullying is usually done by children, not adults. At least adults are smart enough to know that they have to pretend to be good people. But children are pure humanity unfiltered and exposed

If I saw a child getting murdered or raped I wouldn't bat an eye even if I could save them
Yep kids are fucking evil they need to get murdered I hate kids and non matured people

Retarded post, children bullying is just stuff like “poo poo head”, teen/adult bullying is serious shit though
You're absolutely fucking retarded and don't know what actual bullying is because you were probably homeschooled due to being low IQ as shit
This is suited for your enjoyment:

based
Just another clout chaser,hoping to get featured on IT.
But yeah,kids are annoying and wouldn't want to have kids (not that a toilet would be interested in my shitty personality (shit genetics) anyway.
"clout chaser" why would I chase the clout of a bunch of trannies and fat whores? I couldn't give less fucks and I've been here closer to 5 years already so this shit ain't new to me

Just post outliers bro!!! If you think being called “gay” by a bunch of 9 year old kids is worse than being heavily ostracised + beaten up in high school then you must be mildly retarded
How do you know this kid wasn't ostracized or beaten up?

And even if it's not as bad, couldn't it still be evil?

You're absolutely fucking retarded and don't know what actual bullying is because you were probably homeschooled due to being low IQ as shit
I was beaten up a lot, almost stabbed multiple times, and left to fend for myself as the shortest kid in the grade multiple years throughout high school

But yeah bro some 9 year old kid being called gay from other 9 year olds is “actual bullying”

Are you trolling or are you actually this stupid?

they're also easy to persuade them into believing your agenda and motives.

note: the children's crusade.

I was beaten up a lot, almost stabbed multiple times, and left to fend for myself as the shortest kid in the grade multiple years throughout high school
Then how the fuck can you describe this type of bullying as “poo poo head” and claim that my OP is retarded you dumbfuck?

Then how the fuck can you describe this type of bullying as “poo poo head” and claim that my OP is retarded you dumbfuck?
Because that’s the only type of “bullying” that happens as a kid. Everyone gets teased as a kid. You cannot compare that to someone who had had a legit bullying experience

Because that’s the only type of “bullying” that happens as a kid. Everyone gets teased as a kid. You cannot compare that to someone who had had a legit bullying experience
Nope, i endured the worst bullying phase precisely in elementary school, other kids were real assholes to me, i'll never get over trauma.

Last edited:
Absolutely agree

Children do reveal the true, unleashed humanity and we are forced to show TOLERANCE to them

But crashing them to pieces would keep us in deep shit so I walk away instead:)

Last edited:
Evilness, right vs wrong, and goodness are all human abstractions that don't exist outside of our minds. A child's nature is the best representation of true nature which doesn't care about right or wrong.

Children are "good" the same way foids are. They're weak, incompetent and extremely sensitive to peer pressure. They tend to act innocent due to being forced into it but not out of innate purity.
Good post, and very real.

Unpopular opinion but I agree

The problem with children is that things like empathy are actually complex and need a series of pre-requisites to develop, which children, particularly young children, didn't develop yet, because they're still in the initial stages of mental and emotional development.

To a little child, there are no other entities with feelings and needs just like them, every other entity other than them is treated like an object. And this is exactly why people who suffer from cluster B disorders such as BPD can be so cruel and inconsiderate, their emotional development stopped at childhood, so they still see people like objects even as adults.

The problem with children is that things like empathy are actually complex and need a series of pre-requisites to develop, which children, particularly young children, didn't develop yet, because they're still in the initial stages of mental and emotional development.

To a little child, there are no other entities with feelings and needs just like them, every other entity other than them is treated like an object. And this is exactly why people who suffer from cluster B disorders such as BPD can be so cruel and inconsiderate, their emotional development stopped at childhood, so they still see people like objects even as adults.
very true:feelsLSD: