Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel childhood joy

PolarIce20

PolarIce20

Greycel
go look at old photos from your childhood. life will never be as colourful or joyful as it was back then. hardest pill to swallow of them all. especially over for those with a sad childhood :feelsrope:

I didn't have a good childhood, my mom would always argue with her bf and I was already being bullied, excluded, and laughed at

Yeah, I miss my early childhood so much. It's brutal knowing I will never be that happy again. I have many fond memories form 2009-2014. After 2019, everything is just a blur and not too memorable for the most part

Before my dad went full retard and before school age i loved my childhood.

I wish I was a kid again

I didn't even have a happy childhood

go look at old photos from your childhood. life will never be as colourful or joyful as it was back then. hardest pill to swallow of them all. especially over for those with a sad childhood :feelsrope:
My childhood was shit too

There was never any part of my life where It was fully good I just had good moments sometimes

I peaked in primary school

it was never colorful and joyful jfl

Despite all the bullying to think that the times i was a kid were the best of times. :feelsrope:

I just want a hot white stace pink pussy to fuck

I don't really remember my childhood

think I was fairly well-liked, but

that's not enjoyable or worth remembering. spent too much time with others and not enough time on myself. a waste