Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Childhood friends now celebrating with their wife and kids

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Our childhood friends who we spent our entire childhood with are now celebrating with their wife and kids. Christmas films, parties with their loved ones, proud parents watching their kids open their presents under the tree. Then they see in the new year with their loving wife who loves them dearly and kids, sometimes friends and family over to praise them and offer validation.

Meanwhile we are rotting in our basement as ever, with only a pot noodle and our right hand for company. If we died tomorrow no one would give a fuck, not even the flies that circulate our miserable corpse :feelsrope:.

The only people I know from my childhood who are doing well today are those who had a lot of family support. Many of the others are dead or just lost a few steps since school days.

The only people I know from my childhood who are doing well today are those who had a lot of family support. Many of the others are dead or just lost a few steps since school days.
Most of my childhood friends are married with kids. I now realise these people were never friends to begin with, they were just 'school friends' and 'football friends'. The moment you leave school these people drop you like a hat, nowhere to be fuckin seen ever again. An entire childhood were I was led to believe these were my friends but they never was.

This explains why they would often take the piss out of me, at the time I thought nothing of it. I was led to believe I had best friends at school, I had 2 friends who I always hung out with. During break times they would often leave me as they fucked off to hang with the 'cool' kids. I had quite a few childhood friends but where the fuck are they now, not 1 of them has been in touch since school. It never began for a big nose manlet like me.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1lFgHMxNdXEB

View: https://youtu.be/88sARuFu-tc?t=88

How do you know this about your childhood friends? Do they they live in the same hometown or post this on kikebook for all to see?

Wow, me too. My friends in childhood have horrible lives today.

I cope by thinking how I will destroy their life with ((((neoliberalism))) fucking Christmas is racist and antisemitic holiday!
IMG 2058

I’m actually a bit scared to stalk old childhood friends, because I fear that they are dead/in prison/in some other kind of trouble.

My mom met a very good childhood friend of mine once. He stocked shelves in a store. His teeth are rotten from meth abuse, he told my mom, but he got away from it. He’s married now with four kids.

Facebook is so brutal, almost everyone on facebook mogs us. Seeing childhood friends happily married on their profile is honestly ropefuel, it triggers the loneliness, the lack of self worth, everything we hate about our empty lives are triggered right there. Comparison is the thief of joy as they say.

Mogs me for having childhood friends

It crossed my mind that my childhood friends were all very average looking yet all of them are now married or in a relationship with kids. How is this the case if women predominantly go for looks?. They were all a lot more sociable than me and had girlfriends. I grew up with a group of these so called friends and I had a couple best friends in school who I did everything with throughout primary and secondary school.

The moment I left school these 'friends' were nowhere to be seen. Then it dawned on me that these friends were never friends to begin with. This explains why they often ditched me at school to hang with the cool kids. They used me in many respects, even during football my so called friends ignored me. They often took the piss out of me which says everything. What so called friends take the piss in a mean spirited way. I spent my entire childhood with these people for nothing. They don't even wish me happy birthday on facebook, I'm a loser in their eyes, they always knew I was introverted. I hate my life so much, all I've ever wanted is to fit in to a world were I don't belong.

I'd say first, reason #984 to have no intercourse with any "social media" is because everyone (not just incels) is better off not consuming other people's lifestyle propaganda.

Second, I am honestly not jealous of people with families and stuff because I've always found family stuff to be a miserable pain in the ass.

Yes, all of the people I knew growing up are either in relationships or have kids and the ones that arent are having hookups. I stopped seeing them when they branched off. My siblings all have kids.

Family used to ask me about finding a girlfriend, but they were asking for so long, that they finally stopped. Even they have stopped coping regarding my single status. People realize after a while that you are just a lost cause.

Yep. Story of my life. Everyone my age is happy and in a relationship and has kids. All live the perfect life except me.

ye I don't think it would be logical to still hang with these people who have all moved on in life but it hurts regardless to know they don't give a fuck about us. Only if they're a loser like me then it's justified to still hang with them, there's 1 guy who got in touch recently but he lives quite far. I have a cousin who I sometimes hang with, he's also a loser but he can get aggressive after a drink, I can't stand controlling people.

I agree with cutting off social media, it's just addictive to browse facebook then before you know it your down the rabbit hole, examining people's profiles. Comparison leads nowhere but misery, it's the thief of joy. As a loser in life we have to be more cautious around potential triggers, it's bad enough dealing with anxiety and depression each day without the added stress and torment. But those triggers send it spiralling and it's awful.

Last edited:
Are you in your 30s, OP?

Many of my so called friends been divorced and cheated on one was a chadlite even.

ye, I work in a school
Also sad to see how UK became a complete shithole. Poverty, high crime rate, inflation and everything is expensive af.

Also sad to see how UK became a complete shithole. Poverty, high crime rate, inflation and everything is expensive af.
I hate this country, people are way too serious and judgemental. Most people look down on others, especially a loser like me. My dream would be live abroad, waking up to a beach and a pool each day. I've been to Turkey 3 times which gave me a taste. But even there the women have high standards, their religion literally prohibits them from talkin to most men.

I hate this country, people are way too serious and judgemental. Most people look down on others, especially a loser like me. My dream would be live abroad, waking up to a beach and a pool each day. I've been to Turkey 3 times which gave me a taste. But even there the women have high standards, their religion literally prohibits them from talkin to most men.
Do you cope with alcohol? Every UKcel i know has an alcohol problem.

Do you cope with alcohol? Every UKcel i know has an alcohol problem.
I only drink occasionally if I'm in a bar or pub which is very rare, I don't smoke either. UK culture is full of pissheads, people love to go out and drink in pubs, bars, clubs every weekend. There's a guy who comes my house who is an alcoholic, he's 65 and drinks a bottle of rum each day. He's my mums friend, always pissed out of his head.

I looked at their profiles again, all of them have kids an a beautiful wife, it emphasises how much of a loser I am wasting away in my bedroom.

I need to stop torturing myself like this. It never ends well for me mentally when I see their lives by contrast. I've wasted my life rotting in my bedroom, its a shame an regret that I'll carry to my grave.

Jesus its rope fuel seeing what your childhood 'friends' are up to these days. I just looked at the profile of another guy I grew up with, literally every post is him tagged in an activity with a group of people. Posts of him with his ex at a christmas panto with his 2 daughters, other posts are him with his girlfriend in a nice house, others are with his friends and family in a nice big house over christmas.

I played football and spent a lot of my childhood with this guy growing up, then as we grew up he worked in bars along with other so called friends I grew up with. These people all have better lives than me, vibrant social lives that I've never had, girlfriends that I've never had, kids that I'll never have. And most of them are average looking at best, but they social maxxed to compensate for their deficiencies.

It never began for neurodivergent lonely men like us, seeing their lives on facebook is so brutal, I wish social media didn't exist, I should delete it for my own sanity, comparison is a dark void that leads nowhere but negative emotions. The stark reality of my lonely life by contrast to these people is fuckin soul destroying :whatfeels:.

Last edited:
Just cope by knowing they will end up in dead bedrooms and will be shadows of their former self

Most people I knew have either completely disappeared from the internet (as in i can't find any trace of them) or they're dead. A vast majority of people you go to school with don't make it to 30, and I believe that.

Our childhood friends who we spent our entire childhood with are now celebrating with their wife and kids. Christmas films, parties with their loved ones, proud parents watching their kids open their presents under the tree. Then they see in the new year with their loving wife who loves them dearly and kids, sometimes friends and family over to praise them and offer validation.

Meanwhile we are rotting in our basement as ever, with only a pot noodle and our right hand for company. If we died tomorrow no one would give a fuck, not even the flies that circulate our miserable corpse :feelsrope:.
That's something that really occurred to me recently that all these people I used to go to school with are now getting married. Having children or at the very least, having sex on a regular basis with a significant other or have had sex in the past, whether they are in a dry spell are not. I feel like a total freak. Because I still have my vCard. I don't know if I deserve this fate or not. It's just a cruel reality for me.

That's something that really occurred to me recently that all these people I used to go to school with are now getting married. Having children or at the very least, having sex on a regular basis with a significant other or have had sex in the past, whether they are in a dry spell are not. I feel like a total freak. Because I still have my vCard. I don't know if I deserve this fate or not. It's just a cruel reality for me.
They basically socialmaxxed throughout adolescence and established a foundation for life long connections, this in turn led to them getting girlfriends from their social groups which splinter off into other groups. This time was crucial and we fucked it as an outcast. Most of us here are neurodivergent which is atypical trait of those who don't fit into society.

Whilst we could have perhaps made a more concerted effort to fit in during this time, even if we did we would never have truly conformed based on our looks. As a short manlet with a big nose it's definitely a factor for me but also because I'm highly introverted. Every environment I've received hostile treatment for no apparent reason, which is reflective of why we didn't fit in when we were younger amongst our so called peer groups. All I've ever been is friendly and understanding. If your perceived indifferent then your treated as such basically.

Literally this, the only people I know who have families and shit at my age (30) are either women or are guys who had a perfectly harmonic family with zero problems.

I got abused by my older brother, all my relatives are drunk losers and my parents, especially my father, were passive betas who didn't teached me shit.

The only people from back then who still suck as much as me have the exact same family dynamic. One abusive older family member (be it a parent or a sibling) and drunk drugged out loser relatives.

Last edited:
They basically socialmaxxed throughout adolescence and established a foundation for life long connections, this in turn led to them getting girlfriends from their social groups which splinter off into other groups. This time was crucial and we fucked it as an outcast. Most of us here are neurodivergent which is atypical trait of those who don't fit into society.

Whilst we could have perhaps made a more concerted effort to fit in during this time, even if we did we would never have truly conformed based on our looks. As a short manlet with a big nose it's definitely a factor for me but also because I'm highly introverted. Every environment I've received hostile treatment for no apparent reason, which is reflective of why we didn't fit in when we were younger amongst our so called peer groups. All I've ever been is friendly and understanding. If your perceived indifferent then your treated as such basically.
I had the same experience bro.