Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Child-raising IT cucks, read this so you won't damage your progeny later in life

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It's completely sensible when you are raising your kid to not be retarded with finances, career, or education stuff. If you major in Dance Theory, no shit you will have a hard time making bread in the future. You can dream of going to an Ivy League, but it's extremely expensive, and you will likely not get in. Don't buy a Ferarri you can't afford with a variable rate credit card. It will be a lot more difficult for you to afford a home, versus when I was able to buy due to inflation. Common sense advice the vast majority would be safe with sharing with your child. So while it's a great life lesson to be REALISTIC about your finances, why is it not more common to instill this same lesson to SEX and LOVE.

Like say your son is a curry in Texas, you should really fucking tell your sons-- hey the vast majority of women will NEVER see you as a sexually viable person. Or hey son, if you make a lot of money someday as a Doctor, you still probably wont be able to snag a trophy wife in a western country, because you are ugly. Or hey son, you need to focus on your looks more than academics, because society hates ugly people more than smartasses. Parents REALLY need to tell their sons, hey, getting an average weight gf when you are my age will be harder and more unlikely than you getting into an Ivy League school. You know what else son, I met your mom at work, you can't do that anymore. What I did was called SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

It's too common for ethnic trash to teach garbage like meritocracy and entitlement early to their children.

Last edited:
Don't worry they will make their children become fags and trannies so they won't have this problem :feelshaha:

This is like a negro preaching to the KKK in the 1920s; they won't listen at all, and will firmly imbue their child with the false belief that they'll always be equal to Chad in how they're treated and how foids will never treat them differently solely based on their looks, plus other retarded tenets of the bluepill... :feelsclown:

It's even worse if they're ethnic, since they really believe lookism isn't related to racism in any way at all. :feelshaha:

This is like a negro preaching to the KKK in the 1920s; they won't listen at all, and will firmly imbue their child with the false belief that they'll always be equal to Chad in how they're treated and how foids will never treat them differently solely based on their looks, plus other retarded tenets of the bluepill... :feelsclown:

It's even worse if they're ethnic, since they really believe lookism isn't related to racism in any way at all. :feelshaha:
Actually, one thing I respect about black parents is that they teach their sons that if you fuck around with white women you might end up like Emmett Till.

If ethnic parents are against swirling, they don't explain the danger of white women element to it-- which is a stronger argument than upselling ethnic women. Let's face it ethnics cannot escape patterns of white hierarchies, no matter how much societies try to lie to themselves about body acceptance, or brown pride, it's just how humans have evolved. You can't fight DNA.

Great post.

The only thing I can add to it is if any of you manage to ascend and create a child please don’t treat it like I’ve read many a bitter dumb fuck say they will treat it and what I mean is…

I’ve seen almost an endless amount of posts during my two decades online where because a poster’s father was cruel to them they are going to treat their own son/s the same way.

These idiots understandably hate their fathers and don’t seem to understand that they will continue the cycle of hate with their own sons hating them too if they treat them as badly as their father treated them.

So if your father got drunk and beat you mercilessly as a child don’t do it to your own son.

And if your father didn’t buy you presents like toys and videogames or at least take you on father son outings to bowl, skeet shoot or hike or bicycle somewhere don’t deprive your children of the same things.

Also you can buy your kids great presents, toys and videogames without spoiling them.

Be someone they can naturally look up to and respect by your own behavior being above board and honorable and as non hypocritical as humanly possible and it’s likely you’ll never have to lay the hand of violence on them to make them mind as they will fear dissapointing you more than anything as they don’t want to feel the emotional hurt that, that would cause them.

Provide them proper lessons and life instructions then they will make sure and do their homework and chores and be worthy of the presents, toys and videogames that you get them.

Make sure they know how lucky they are to have you as a loving parent and how not everyone has that and that there’s almost an endless amount of third world niggers and such who never get any toys much less a comfortable place to live or any good food to stuff their faces with.

Yeah though if you’ve got a problem with your old man or mother don’t take that shit out on your kids.

Either confront your parents about it and demand an apology or forget it if you know they are too dumb or just mentally incapable of seeing how they did you wrong or make the decision if it was really that bad and you can’t square it away and make peace with it in your mind then cut them out of your life and their grandchildren’s lives entirely.

Don't worry they will make their children become fags and trannies so they won't have this problem :feelshaha:
Tolerance is a form of lazy parenting.

very good thread, deserves to be pinned

very good thread, deserves to be pinned

It’s a water is wet thread, OP just said shit which is common sense, JFL at how much the standards have dropped for what is considered a “good thread” these days, sad state of the forum

You are in no position to judge the intelligence level of threads, when your own intelligence level is so low that a thread containing content which is just common sense, seems “high iq” to you.

You are in no position to judge the intelligence level of threads, when your own intelligence level is so low that a thread containing content which is just common sense, seems “high iq” to you.
You're such a fucking loser. Being butthurt and picking arguments on an Incel Forum. Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
The only thing I can add to it is if any of you manage to ascend and create a child

IMO incels should never have children, assuming you're an incel for genetic reasons which is almost always the case. All incels should be getting vasectomies just in case they ever get a girlfriend.

Am I really alone in thinking like this? I got a vasectomy at 32 to guarantee the suffering stops with me.

IMO incels should never have children, assuming you're an incel for genetic reasons which is almost always the case. All incels should be getting vasectomies just in case they ever get a girlfriend.

Am I really alone in thinking like this? I got a vasectomy at 32 to guarantee the suffering stops with me.
no, I agree

Why do they even reproduce? Antinatalism is based.

good thread.

if you're a rice/curry parent, you should be making sure your son grows tall and hygiene/beauty products are made by available.

by 14 if the kid is not 5'6 go to doctor and get some hgh after confirming growth plates are not closed. skin care products for best possible phenotype

like hung low and Sanjay can become a doctor or whatever late.

by 14 if the kid is not 5'6 go to doctor and get some hgh after confirming growth plates are not closed. skin care products for best possible phenotype
I was 5’10” in the 8th grade, and one of the tallest kids in my class. The doctor’s told me I would be 6’2”.

I ended up not growing a single inch past that, in height at least.

Oddly enough, my arms kept growing even into college. My wingspan is over 6’3” now, but my legs and torso didn’t change at all. People call me Slenderman now.

The shittiest part is I have relatively long legs (32-33in inseam), but a short torso. If anything grew even a little bit (either my legs or my torso), I’d have tallfag privileges. There’s no reward for having long arms, but long legs/long torso will change your life.

If you’ve ever talked to new parents, you know that they don’t see babies or children as people. They’re like dogs you carry around in a purse. They’re props in the grandplay that is your life.

That’s why things like circumcision exist. Parents do whatever they want to their baby, outfit and augment them. Tailor their lives like a soap opera.

It isn’t until the child has past teenage years and reached young adulthood that they realize that all that time they’re were messing around with a real human being, but at that point, the damage is done.