Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Child labor being legalized in many us states

Only subhuman kids will have to do this, but goverment need more copes that they dont end up like us, but they will probably make them all gay in the future

I don't think that's a good thing, they will compete for jobs and can be paid lower salaries thus kicking out ordinary wageslaving brocels working to survive. :feelsohgod:

unsurprising. Soon enough, a large enough chunk of men will have dropped out. I guess this is one of the solutions they've found to try and fill the jobs jfl. Tragic state of the world.

Only subhuman kids will have to do this, but goverment need more copes that they dont end up like us, but they will probably make them all gay in the future
true mostly. But some normies have abusive parents who will force em to slave
I don't think that's a good thing, they will compete for jobs and can be paid lower salaries thus kicking out ordinary wageslaving brocels working to survive. :feelsohgod:
that's true but it is better for the kids to suffer now and know that all that ever awaits them is suffering. Kids will be blackpilled at younger ages with forced wageslavery
unsurprising. Soon enough, a large enough chunk of men will have dropped out. I guess this is one of the solutions they've found to try and fill the jobs jfl. Tragic state of the world.
yup

The jews wanna expand their workforce even more.

Nobody needs to work like that, have some pity - kids should be kids after all
I was forced to work many house chores in a homeless shelter when was young. All kids should suffer like I used to.

The jews wanna expand their workforce even more.
yup their greed knows no bounds. Although I personally welcome the child wageslavery. All kids should be forced to wageslave like we do. They have to know that their entire purpose is life to be slaves for Jews. And with child wageslavery legalized, every kid will know that nothing but suffering and pain awaits them.

I was forced to work many house chores in a homeless shelter when was young. All kids should suffer like I used to.
Man, somedays you sound even more childish than some @Tryna Ascend , really

Oh well, each to their own. Have a good day

No one wants these jobs, just automatize them already. Also stop opening useless business, one town does not need 4 Starbucks with the accompanying wage slaves or 1 cellphone store per block.

No one wants these jobs, just automatize them already. Also stop opening useless business, one town does not need 4 Starbucks with the accompanying wage slaves or 1 cellphone store per block.
they shouldn't automate em. They should have teen slaves do the work

this will create mini-chads.
working at a butchery or mine at 14= become a man at 14 and look forward to dying at 30= become a grandad by 29

might actually be better than going to school