Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Child Killer Has A GF

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
Screenshot 2024 01 24 215408

Article: https://www.ksat.com/news/ksat-inve...used-of-repeated-threats-to-uvalde-community/

This dude shot up an elementary school filled with children and still managed to get a gf.

All sorts of filth in this world are able to get girlfriends. Except us. Because women would rather be with literally anyone else than be with us. That's why I hate them so much.

All sorts of filth in this world are able to get girlfriends. Except us. Because women would rather be with literally anyone else than be with us. That's why I hate them so much.
Yeah foids will literally have sex with some of the worst people ever (Gang members, Mass Shooters, Pedophiles, E.C.T.) but yet they still have the audacity to turn around and tell us that are personalities are terrible. Fuck these bitches honestly.

And they say we tend to be mass shooters

Rica ricagames

Women are the Devil's children. I am not surprised.

Yeah foids will literally have sex with some of the worst people ever (Gang members, Mass Shooters, Pedophiles, E.C.T.) but yet they still have the audacity to turn around and tell us that are personalities are terrible. Fuck these bitches honestly.

The mind of a beast operates on the basis of "might is right". Normies, foids and thugs are following the oldest mathematical mechanism of power in the universe, this is the most PRIMAL instinct, overpowering and conquering.

SO, chad killed chad?

he had a great personality

99.99999% of violence against wamen is done by normie sexhavers

But the 0.00001% remaining are the most dangerous people alive according to ((their)) logic.
There hasn't even been a notable ER inkie incident in ages. Its just nothing but middle aged normies typically