Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chicken Strips Gives Me PTSD

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
Every single lunch of my Highschool experience was spent alone, browsing my phone doing literally nothing. Not once did I EVER leave that disgusting school to eat outside like the popular kids. It hurt so bad watching other kids realize I'm some worthless loser with 0 friends or achievements. Every time I see chicken strips I literally have flashbacks to the thousand times I sat at lunch, alone. It was all I ever ate

Last edited:
They also made me fat as fuck too

brutal no reply pill

My school cafeteria was so bad it shut down and everyone had to go outside or pack their own lunch. but those days in the cafeteria were boring asf.

my second closest friend in high school was the russian babushka lunch lady that couldn't speak english though that's probably why we were friends lol
I remember she once gave me two slices of pizza :chad:

My school cafeteria was so bad it shut down and everyone had to go outside or pack their own lunch. but those days in the cafeteria were boring asf.
you still in hs?

my second closest friend in high school was the russian babushka lunch lady that couldn't speak english though that's probably why we were friends lol
I remember she once gave me two slices of pizza :chad:
sounds based

Every single lunch of my Highschool experience was spent alone, browsing my phone doing literally nothing. Not once did I EVER leave that disgusting school to eat outside like the popular kids. It hurt so bad watching other kids realize I'm some worthless loser with 0 friends or achievements. Every time I see chicken strips I literally have flashbacks to the thousand times I sat at lunch, alone. It was all I ever ate
i always just hid in the support facilitator room or somewhere outside with the least amount of people which was near the entrance of the school