Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chew & spit 'eating' (fatcels GTFIH)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
So I discovered this thing called chewing and spitting, in which the person put the food in the mouth, chews on it for a while long enough for the brain to kick in the dopamine then spits the food out.

This is actually a extremely high IQ of 'eating' junk food, all the benefits without the unhealthy consequences of the nasty calorie dense 'food'

CS is declared a mental illness, but it's fine as long you aren't spitting out proper food.

I thought it was just me that did this sometimes

I thought it was just me that did this sometimes
Apparently CS is extremely common for girls, to the point that it's medically declared a mental illness. Well not sure about boys though.

I admit I've learned a few things about food in general from the proana community (which is primarily consisted of foids)

i think you can do this sometimes and it's fine, dental health aside.

it's way more mentally ill to induce vomiting afterwards like some people, usually women

I usually just drink water or black tea if I want to avoid eating but still want to feel full.

i think you can do this sometimes and it's fine, dental health aside.

it's way more mentally ill to induce vomiting afterwards like some people, usually women
I suppose it can damage dental health, but so will fully eating sugar food. CS is still much better than eating junk food. Dental harm>dental harm+body harm

Apparently CS is extremely common for girls, to the point that it's medically declared a mental illness. Well not sure about boys though.

I admit I've learned a few things about food in general from the proana community (which is primarily consisted of foids)
I'm sure you've gone into detail elsewhere on this so I apologise in advance for making you type it all again, but could you please tell me about your involvement with the proana community? is it on tumblr or smth? sounds interesting, I've never interacted with it tho

I usually just drink water or black tea if I want to avoid eating but still want to feel full.
the fastest way to feel full is to eat a banana or two and drink lots of water, it's insanely potent

I suppose it can damage dental health, but so will fully eating sugar food. CS is still much better than eating junk food. Dental harm>dental harm+body harm
true, vomiting is really stupid because of the acid enamel thing also.

Add a bit of salt and zero-calorie sweetener to your tea. It does the same thing without the food waste.

I'm sure you've gone into detail elsewhere on this so I apologise in advance for making you type it all again, but could you please tell me about your involvement with the proana community? is it on tumblr or smth? sounds interesting, I've never interacted with it tho
I've never involved much in the proana community because I don't fit in at all, considering majority of the community is female and NT. I read myproana and have a account for lurking, admittedly, although they are foids, they are hella good at dieting, way better than I do.

Other than that, proana communities offer unconventional non mainstream tips that would be considered controversial for weight loss, like 500kcal diet. Which I had experience with and recommend it. Those tips are oppressed by the mainstream community because they go against wishes of food companies which want people to buy as much as possible.

Other than myproana, I'm not too sure about where is the other proana communities, but I've heard that it is active on tumblr. I don't use tumblr so I don't know anything.

I've never involved much in the proana community because I don't fit in at all, considering majority of the community is female and NT. I read myproana and have a account for lurking, admittedly, although they are foids, they are hella good at dieting, way better than I do.

Other than that, proana communities offer unconventional non mainstream tips that would be considered controversial for weight loss, like 500kcal diet. Which I had experience with and recommend it. Those tips are oppressed by the mainstream community because they go against wishes of food companies which want people to buy as much as possible.

Other than myproana, I'm not too sure about where is the other proana communities, but I've heard that it is active on tumblr. I don't use tumblr so I don't know anything.
what do you think about intermittent fasting?

what do you think about intermittent fasting?
good for restricting eating

heres how

if u restrict urself to only eat at 4-8 pm (example)

and you feel the crave for snacking you won't give in as easily, because surviving 4 hours of potential crave is better than surviving full day of crave

You need good discipline for IF though

good for restricting eating

heres how

if u restrict urself to only eat at 4-8 pm (example)

and you feel the crave for snacking you won't give in as easily, because surviving 4 hours of potential crave is better than surviving full day of crave

You need good discipline for IF though
I find it works the other way around and that IF makes you more disciplined than before, you can feed your tiny amount of willpower into it and get big returns
you feel mentally sharper if you don't eat much because your brain needs you to go get something

The pleasure comes from swallowing.
If you don't swallow, you won't feel full.
This is the EXACT same thing as chewing gum.
Or better yet, what about a sucking candy?
I'm sure you can get sucking candy in al different flavors, including chocolate.

No man. This is an old wives tale/ debunked diet trend from long ago.

just drink as much water as possible

Damn, this is too gross for me but I want to do it badly.

jfl at first glance of the title I thought the thread would be about some branches of femdom fetish

This sounds very interesting, is this a good way to lose weight?

I always drink coffee when I get up to supress my hunger/appetite throughout the day, and I would eat small snacks all day, then have a drink of water or tea before eating a medium sized dinner. I haven't gained any weight using this, and I lost some weight, but not significantly. I need to work out, I just lack the motivation to do it. Truth be told I don't eat as much as you would believe despite being a fatcel.

This is actually the most cucked thread lmao.