Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chemical "Lobotomy" For Libido?

N

nolifenofuture

Ugly Midwestcel
★★
I've heard about LSD being used to treat persistent symptoms of PTSD and depression before. I'm curious if it might be possible to use similar psychedelic drugs to effectively remove someone's libido and desire for a relationship. Thoughts?

Why psychedelic drugs specifically? There is other stuff that does the job.

I dont know if that can help

Just coom and get over it

Several psychiatric medications have this effect.
Exactly but each person has to test every medicine for itself, not everyone has the same side effects with the same medication.

Exactly but each person has to test every medicine for itself, not everyone has the same side effects with the same medication.
This is true. Olanzapine made me feel incredibly weak.

I've always said for ages now that they should give people the option of a lobotomy. Life would be better without any emotions etc. I'd just be an organic robot
This shit doesn't work as it is, it's a medieval way of leaving a person vegetable beyond repair. Only when neuroscience reaches the point of making advances in this regard and others, you still have to deal with the social taboo of medicine doing it and on top of that paying lots of money, they won't give it for free.

I've heard about LSD being used to treat persistent symptoms of PTSD and depression before. I'm curious if it might be possible to use similar psychedelic drugs to effectively remove someone's libido and desire for a relationship. Thoughts?
aripiprazol works for me with turning me into an asexual, but i prefer cooming for myself tbh

Yes take lsd and watch libido reducing hypno videos to kill sex drive. Continue to do that

Never heard of that tbh