Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chemical castration works

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
And you don't even need to take anti-androgens with a lot of bad hormonal side effects for this.

A lot of anti-depressant drugs strongly reduce sex drive. I can personally attest to the efficacy of the SNRI Milnacipran in that regard. My sex drive has been lowered to 10% of what it was, which means I no longer feel the need to seek pleasure through sexual onanism; and even more remarkable, I now derive as much pleasure from non-sexual media material as I do from sexual material. I can now watch a movie or play a video game and feel euphoric or extremely interested all the way through, even if it is not that great.

The only unpleasant side effect is random testicular pain at times, but it is very bearable and does not last long.

I don't understand why you would refuse to take drugs that help get rid of your primal monkey drives, tbh. Jew technology will save the world.

This was mostly why I was open to trying sertraline.

My libido grew exponentially.

I always lose.

This was mostly why I was open to trying sertraline.
I don't know anyone who got a good experience with sertraline, and that includes me.

SSRIs in general aren't that great. SNRIs are marginally better. But even then, your reaction to the drug heavily depends on random luck. Venlafaxine made me feel like shit and gave me high blood pressure, while Milnacipran immediately felt like ambrosia from mount Olympus, and still feels this way two months later.

-10% is not enough. I want it at 0%, yogi level.

No, it doesn't. Just fucking lol at such an astronomical cope.

No, it doesn't. Just fucking lol at such an astronomical cope.
What doesn't work exactly?

Because in my own experience, it works bucko. I'm not attempting to convince myself there, but others.

What doesn't work exactly?

Because in my own experience, it works bucko. I'm not attempting to convince myself there, but others.

Doesn't your brain still crave female companionship, etc. Ironically, I'd say that's the core problem of most incels. They don't just want to fuck, they want to be validated and have a girlfriend and all that.

At least you could concentrate or focus more without always having the thought of sex in your mind.

GG, you've become non-human. You'll probably die soon now.

what are the downsides? and is it over the counter?

what are the downsides? and is it over the counter?
Not OTC, it will be hard to get it. You'll have to social engineer psychiatrists for a while.

Protip, never directly ask a shrink for a precise drug because he'll think you're an addict. As I said, you need to social engineer your way in. It may take months.

Not OTC, it will be hard to get it. You'll have to social engineer psychiatrists for a while.

Protip, never directly ask a shrink for a precise drug because he'll think you're an addict. As I said, you need to social engineer your way in. It may take months.
Thanks but fuck dude....Ain't got time for that

My sex drive only disappears when I die and even then I'm sure I will die with a boner on