Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel chemical castration plan.

• Thread starter manletcurrycel434
  • Start date
Listen buddy. Castrating yourself will make you more suicidal trust me. I know from experience XDD

Btw all that test won’t do shit cuz you’ll still be rotting on this forum just more angry.
Buddy low test will make you suicidal too. I know from experience

Buddy low test will make you suicidal too. I know from experience
Yeah. I mean, my life is objectively shit, but I wonder how much of my depression comes from the Fin I take. Unfortunately there are a lot of confounders, so I cannot say anything for sure.

Yeah. I mean, my life is objectively shit, but I wonder how much of my depression comes from the Fin I take. Unfortunately there are a lot of confounders, so I cannot say anything for sure.
I stopped fin and took ru54481 topical solution

Search ru54481 it’s topical and blocks scalp dht

watch haircafe.
mReality is fin is the only clinically proven medication to block type 2 dht aka prostate and scalp dht.

Even DUT isn’t proven clinically to aid in hair loss like fin does it’s mostly a skin product.

I live in the EU, so I need other sources. Anyway, thanks!

watch haircafe.
mReality is fin is the only clinically proven medication to block type 2 dht aka prostate and scalp dht.

Even DUT isn’t proven clinically to aid in hair loss like fin does it’s mostly a skin product.
Shit. Maybe I need to hop on fin again xd. Last time I hopped on I got ED. But the time before that I didn’t get Ed. It’s weird

Shit. Maybe I need to hop on fin again xd. Last time I hopped on I got ED. But the time before that I didn’t get Ed. It’s weird
ed is based for incels. We don’t use our dicks anyway.

watch haircafe.

Who cares what the Jews think.

Not bro science actual science.

bro science is using rosé mary oil
Irrelevant.

What matters is that you think fin and duta are castration techniques which is laughable

There are more effective and painless ways to die than that.

They do decerease libido
Not really. It only works if you already have shit that lowered your libido a long time ago in your body's history. Fin alone barely does that. If you really want to castrate yourself take your nuts out.

just become fat and wait it you are in your late 20s will drop your libido by a ton

both of those can permanently fuck you up. horrible drugs.

average manisphere broscisntist
Plenty of science supports it, also why would the scientist prove something that hurts the companies paying them? use your mind, do research, instead of chugging pills.

Plenty of science supports it, also why would the scientist prove something that hurts the companies paying them? use your mind, do research, instead of chugging pills.
Yeah baldinf dht simp retards like tim pool