Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cheeky ball 9/10 girl's pussy offer denied by Rafael Nadal

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
He didnt even bat an eye, true gentleman. 

Prolly went balls deep into her later that evening anyway

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFYjFGhRBVs[/video]

Chad doesn't chase women, women chase Chad. That's why ugly red pillers have to cope with PUA.

>tfw she didnt offer herself to me

How is this lifefuell????

Fuck she's hot

i would drain every drop of my backed up nut into this cunt. she would be ruined for life

And ofc she chinmogs everyone here

blackpill_incel said:
Legit 10/10 for me

9/10 for me. She lacks that speciality of a true Goddess to cement her divinity. But yeah other than that she is optimal being and pretty much perfect.

St.Tropez said:
>tfw she didnt offer herself to me

if chicks dont look at u with that lust stare its not worth doin shit in life basically

She just stood there... I don't get it.

Tellem--T said:
How is this lifefuell????

he could easily fuck her there, but he rejected her hard, hence fought hypergamy\

now some incel might have a shot with her, when she comes back home cryin after Chad rejected her

inceliphate said:
i would drain every drop of my backed up nut into this cunt. she would be ruined for life

would let her wipe my sweat with towel / 10

Solitarian_Walker said:
Chad doesn't chase women, women chase Chad. That's why ugly red pillers have to cope with PUA.

brutal fucking blackpill, if you are goodlooking you just need to live and be outside, thats it. ull get approached by chicks and u will get sex, simple as that.

fucking excruciating.  :S :S :S :S :S

Lol Rat Nadal is far from Chad.

Also, she was just doing her job. Madrid has models as ballgirls for cheap publicity.

That's not a Chad. Hes running fame, status, and money game.

Grotesque said:
Lol Rat Nadal is far from Chad.
Also, she was just doing her job. Madrid has models as ballgirls for cheap publicity.
Nautica1983 said:

i didnt mention he was Chad, i said he denied her thirsty offer of her vag hard.

he's pretty gl tho + physique maxed + top tier fame/status, so who gives a shit.

He's not gl. Rat face and was norwooding in his teens. He looks like shit and probably always smells like shit.

Just be ridiculously talented at a sport where you can earn millions game is legit, though.

This is very typical way of how a chad "approach" girls. Saw this kind of stuffs in real life many many times.

Grotesque said:
He's not gl. Rat face and was norwooding in his teens. He looks like shit and probably always smells like shit.

Just be ridiculously talented at a sport where you can earn millions game is legit, though.
Sports or Music changes everything. Different looks scale for that.

NYincel said:
Sports or Music changes everything. Different looks scale for that.

truly it is better to be talented average looking man, than worthless gl twat, who cant do shit in this life

too many examples of godmode life of sports players and musicians

God. Can you imagine how much pussy he gets? How many ball girls he's balls deep in just in a single tournament?

commander_zoidberg said:
God. Can you imagine how much pussy he gets? How many ball girls he's balls deep in just in a single tournament?

yea, bro. that is the life worth living, fucking astonishing, life on godmode.

he has a gf and she was just doing her job I don't see how this is life fuel

if anything its sui fuel cause she's hot as fuck

Nautica1983 said:

Not a 'murican. Wtf is going on in your sig gif?

VincentVanCope said:
Not a 'murican. Wtf is going on in your sig gif?

Its American Football. Rob Gronkowski caught a touchdown pass from Tom Brady, pointed and laughed at the defender he caught it over, spazzed out, than spiked the football.

Her face is amazing but why does her stomach look so thick but she doesn't look fat?

normiesgunnurm said:
Her face is amazing but why does stomach look so thick but she isn't fat?

got prego by rafa earlier in locker rooms

Chad simply has to breathe and girls will approach him.

Minjaze said:
Chad simply has to breathe and girls will approach him.

its easy

simply run 'just exist' game brah

Jockcel said:
She just stood there... I don't get it.

Look at her.. the way she looks at him..  thirsty af tbh

This will never happen to me unless I travel to Asia and sign up to pro tennis

Blackpill101 said:
It's over.

that lustful stare of her towards him is more valuable than sex itself

nothing happened, you fucking retards. what the hell are y'all talking about? she was just standing there. nothing happened, you little stupid sub-humans.

bunch of fucking idiots overracting.

[quote="Mirin']
nothing happened, you fucking retards. what the hell are y'all talking about? she was just standing there. nothing happened, you little stupid sub-humans.

bunch of fucking idiots overracting.
[/quote]

if this forum had requirement of having IQ above 0, you wouldnt be able to register.

lmao REMINDER: HAIR LIFE

HAIR
IS
LIFE

CgnKJOqWkAATyMd.jpg

1412352988_768231_1412353123_noticia_grande.jpg