Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel (Checkmate, IncelTears) Reminder that women lust for incels

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
65D52C0A D161 4ADB A69E C2CA30896E45

They technically aren’t chads cuz they are lonely outcasts and are misogynistic, racist people (just look at the stuff amnesia posts on looksmax)

yet look at what women have to say about these “incels”

4B284F39 525A 48FC 8E85 F50D8C7B570F
76E41D1E 598A 42EA 8714 21561FA7CA70

theyre hijacking our identity

I don't know about the other 2 but I know amnesia isn't a incel because he's fucked girls from tinder. He's also not 6'1, he's 5'9, but he just wears boots or elevator shoes and tells girls he's 6'1 iirc.

Jfl a fakecel worship thread

I don't know about the other 2 but I know amnesia isn't a incel because he's fucked girls from tinder. He's also not 6'1, he's 5'9, but he just wears boots or elevator shoes and tells girls he's 6'1 iirc.
But he is still a mentally ill, racist, misogynist that cannot get a long term partner

he is literally the strawman that CuckTears hates, only in a Chad body

The only thing keeping us from getting laid is our looks. Even if we openly said what we think IRL as long as we have chadlite looks we could still get laid and get retarded foids lusting after us.

JFL at soycucks unironically thinking foids care about personality while in reality they go after criminals and domestic abusers :feelskek: but remember, foids can magically sense your anonymous internet post history by telepathy :soy:

If we openly said what we think with good looks w*men would love us for it. Remember, the "ideal" most attractive chad is misogynistic, misogyny is an attractive trait just not the type that lonely obsessed males lead.
Exactly. Misogyny is attractive to foids

Do looksmaxxers call themselves incel? I can't stand pretty boys so have never been able to spend more than a minute on those sites.