Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Checked my sisters tinder

M

malakai

Banned
-
She had a BF but uses tinder “just as a joke” and he believes this shit. She’s barely above a 7. She has...

6017 matches.

It’s never been more over. That means when she wants to cheat on her current guy she has over 6k guys to fall back on. This is beyond a fucking joke

RageFuel. I don't want to see or hear another woman complain about dating, ever again.

...SIX THOUSAND SEVENTEEN MATCHES

aEiztAO.gif

aEiztAO.gif

aEiztAO.gif

aEiztAO.gif

wow....that...that is an absolutely brutal blackpill. there's no point even trying as a male. let's all jump off the fucking golden gate bridge

"just a joke" how stupid do women think men are?

The Degenerate West is a meme at this point.

Last edited:
That's why if you escape the inceldom you should never settle for a woman. Every woman has a few men on the bench. You should try your best to be able to do this too.

I cannot respect women.

If anyone thinks I am even slightly exaggerating, I can check her phone when she goes to sleep and screenshot it

Her boyfriend is a manlet. I’ve told him about this and he tells me that he knows he has nothing to worry about.
Lord help this boy.

She had a BF but uses tinder “just as a joke” and he believes this shit. She’s barely above a 7. She has...

6017 matches.

It’s never been more over. That means when she wants to cheat on her current guy she has over 6k guys to fall back on. This is beyond a fucking joke

The least you could do is give us some nudes of her. We want to see your sister's big gaping pussy, OP.

how can you even swipe that much?

What the fuck...

This is the social equivalent of being born a millionaire.

RageFuel. I don't want to see or hear another woman complain about dating, ever again.
I know who you feel man.
"dating can be hard for women too!! #imsougly"

NO IT CAN'T SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL SHOVE A CACTUS UP YOUR ASS

I know who you feel man.
"dating can be hard for women too!! #imsougly"

NO IT CAN'T SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL SHOVE A CACTUS UP YOUR ASS

They just don't want to lower their standards.

That's why if you escape the inceldom you should never settle for a woman. Every woman has a few men on the bench. You should try your best to be able to do this too.
not all. some are single and want a relationship. but only with chad

How can women be so clueless? They don't realize how lucky they have it.

How can women be so clueless? They don't realize how lucky they have it.

because their iq's are in the fucking negatives

they just think in terms of chad, everything they do they do in order to secure a chad, everyone and everything else is an obstacle in their path. they are no better than chimps.

Your sister is barely above 7...
in other words you are big fakecel

so yeh just shut up really

I said barely above a "7" you fucking wombat.
Read

Statistical she has at least 100 gigachads to choose from JFL

Life is just a parody at this point

Fuck this... If you weren't ecaggerating with the number, OP, then wtf. Modren wamen literally have superpowers.

>6017 matches
Dunno, sounds a bit fake.
Did she swipe right on everyone?

>6017 matches
Dunno, sounds a bit fake.
Did she swipe right on everyone?
She’s had tinder for two years and unlimited swipes
On her phone most nights
Cope.

Does your sister try to hide that shit?

It's not surprising and a 7/10 is extra highly desirable, even a 3/10 would get lots of attention as long as not very obese.

I tried making a tinder with a femoids pics from facebook and got 99+ matches and multiple superlikes within the first hour. It's crazy how easy they have it, guys begging to drive over to see me straight away or buy me dinner and drinks later that night. It's another world!

...SIX THOUSAND SEVENTEEN MATCHES

aEiztAO.gif

aEiztAO.gif

aEiztAO.gif

aEiztAO.gif

wow....that...that is an absolutely brutal blackpill. there's no point even trying as a male. let's all jump off the fucking golden gate bridge

It's not surprising and a 7/10 is extra highly desirable, even a 3/10 would get lots of attention as long as not very obese.

I tried making a tinder with a femoids pics from facebook and got 99+ matches and multiple superlikes within the first hour. It's crazy how easy they have it, guys begging to drive over to see me straight away or buy me dinner and drinks later that night. It's another world!

i remember making a fake okcupid account with a black girl, yes, apparently the most "undesirable" race of females.

JFL. got 400 likes in 2 fucking hours and 900 messages. to say it felt surreal was an understatement. they literally do not exist as we do. they are a different fucking species altogether. can you even imagine getting 900+ messages as a male? and this was some fucking 4.5/10 black girl ffsssssssssssssss

Brothercels who have a sister are fakecels. I see guys fuck their sisters all the time on the internet.

lol how do you even swipe that many times. Imagine the hours she has to put into that. I chadfish on Tinder and cba filling my 100 swipes/day quota.

Presumably she swiped right on everyone. Imagine the poor Incel guy who got his 1st match in a month, who was match 5010. And didn't even get a response.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!