Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Check your manlet privilege

Ah. I see. "Short males"? Another liberal who believes all ethnic men are tall, hyper-aggressive predators.

Perhaps she should've said "Short White males" instead.

Such foids don't deserve to live on our planet. :incel:

literally she admited that being short you CAN'T be president of USA or NBA player or have less chances to become CEO and you have lesser chances with women, but she still insists that you are unprivliged while being manlet

LMAO she puts her words by such hateful manner just showing her hatred for manlets

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Legionarivs
@Lebensmüder
@SocialzERo

God I wish everyone who uses Reddit gets holocausted.

Sick of FDS whores crying "discrimination"​

Discrimination?? WHERE ????
FDS whores aren't being redlined into slums or prevented from attending "virgin-only" schools. FDS whores aren't being forced into cages in detention centers or murdered in concentration camps. FDS whores aren't made to live in areas with high crime rates and lead-filled drinking water.
FDS whores don't even face job discrimination. If you're a fucking whore, HOW will your whoredom prevent you from building a career?? Sure, you'll never be a loyal wife or a useful human being, but neither will most non-FDS foids if we're being honest. Sure, we've all seen the stats about how virgin women are more likely to become loyal wives, but these ugly landwhales in the misandrosphere were never going to make faithful wives anyway, because becoming a man's faithful servant requires intelligence, social skills, and work ethic, of which they have none lol.
When FDS whores claim they face "discrimination", what they're really saying is that Chads aren't clamoring to have sex with them. To an entitled foid, the absence of Chad's sexual attention feels like a hate crime. She's thinking, "Chads don't want to touch my roast beef flaps and that is OPPRESSION".
Next time I hear a FDS whore whining about Chad not fucking her, I'm going to ask her if her virginity has negatively impacted her outside of sex and dating. Can you imagine how much these idiot foids would cry if they faced ACTUAL discrimination?!
For the ugly whores lurking: sex with Chads isn't a human right. Chads are allowed to turn you down for literally any reason. YES, that includes your virginity status. You can die mad about it.

FIXED IT FOR THOSE WORTHLESS WHORES

Last edited:
"You can die mad about it" - why do these hyperaggressive whores (that emulate American ghetto culture) always talk in the exactly same manner? Not in any other subgroup you will see such a huge amount of in-group conformity; literally carbon copies of each other. And btw: Ebonics (and in a larger scale America) is a plight of this world.
And btw: Funny how these whores always think that being rude equals being witty/smart/strong, as a woman it's easy to be a foul-mouthed skank or even physically aggressive because males cannot fight back within the constraints of a rational cost-benefit-analysis due to women having a monopoly on (social) power.
But as soon as anyone came to the point of stopping to care about their (social) power they would quickly learn to keep the whore mouth shut because their power is only an artificial social construct not backed up by anything when some male dares to go all in. In a true emergency nothing of it would matter, unironically make women afraid again, they hate us anyways.
literally she admited that being short you CAN'T be president of USA or NBA player or have less chances to become CEO and you have lesser chances with women, but she still insists that you are unprivliged while being manlet

LMAO she puts her words by such hateful manner just showing her hatred for manlets

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Legionarivs
@Lebensmüder
@SocialzERo

Last edited:

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Legionarivs
@Lebensmüder
@SocialzERo
She clearly doesnt know what discrimination is while she discriminate short men.

FDS whores aren't being redlined into slums or prevented from attending "virgin-only" schools. FDS whores aren't being forced into cages in detention centers or murdered in concentration camps. FDS whores aren't made to live in areas with high crime rates and lead-filled drinking water.
FDS whores don't even face job discrimination. If you're a fucking whore, HOW will your whoredom prevent you from building a career?? Sure, you'll never be a loyal wife or a useful human being, but neither will most non-FDS foids if we're being honest. Sure, we've all seen the stats about how virgin women are more likely to become loyal wives, but these ugly landwhales in the misandrosphere were never going to make faithful wives anyway, because becoming a man's faithful servant requires intelligence, social skills, and work ethic, of which they have none lol.
When FDS whores claim they face "discrimination", what they're really saying is that Chads aren't clamoring to have sex with them. To an entitled foid, the absence of Chad's sexual attention feels like a hate crime. She's thinking, "Chads don't want to touch my roast beef flaps and that is OPPRESSION".
Next time I hear a FDS whore whining about Chad not fucking her, I'm going to ask him if her virginity has negatively impacted her outside of sex and dating. Can you imagine how much these idiot foids would cry if they faced ACTUAL discrimination?!
For the ugly whores lurking: sex with Chads isn't a human right. Chads are allowed to turn you down for literally any reason. YES, that includes your virginity status. You can die mad about it.

these short angry scrotes in the manosphere were never going to make CEO anyway, because climbing the corporate ranks requires intelligence, social skills, and work ethic, of which they have none lol.
Yeah, and HV Chads were never going to marry these fat old landwhales on FDS anyway, because marrying a HV Chad requires intelligence, youth, a beautiful body and face (without makeup) and no beef flaps, of which they have none lol.

I smiled about the tall only school joke tbh.

Anyway, short men will die alone just bc of their height while short women have a lot of options. They will not die alone. Therefore, women are privileged.
I hate privileged people!

Yeah, and HV Chads were never going to marry these fat old landwhales on FDS anyway, because marrying a HV Chad requires intelligence, youth, a beautiful body and face (without makeup) and no beef flaps, of which they have none lol.
Over for femcels :feelshaha:

I smiled about the tall only school joke tbh.

Anyway, short men will die alone just bc of their height while short women have a lot of options. They will not die alone. Therefore, women are privileged.
I hate privileged people!
She doesn’t mention the fact that manlets get bullied in most social settings.

Next time I hear a FDS whore whining about Chad not fucking her, I'm going to ask her if her virginity has negatively impacted her outside of sex and dating. Can you imagine how much these idiot foids would cry if they faced ACTUAL discrimination?!

Lol. That's nice.

This foid didn't take a minute to research the subject. There's several dozens of studies showing how short men suffer.

Ah. I see. "Short males"? Another liberal who believes all ethnic men are tall, hyper-aggressive predators.

Perhaps she should've said "Short White males" instead.
This comment makes no sense, I don’t know how you got race out of that read.

Social psychologists theorize that individuals seek connection following rejection. However, accepting connection from a low status other may imply that one is of similarly low status

She sounds like an ugly looking foid

it’s only oppression if the government bans you from sex bro!!

Taliban was always right.

over for us shorts :feelsrope: