Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Check this shit out. But not the post itself is the killer, it's the comments

"This guy is a noble man trying to help a woman who is most likely suffering from stockholm syndrome. "

The level of cope is off the fucking charts

All simps deserve death for defending whores

20200430 142413

Normtards cant fathom the fact that foids are giga whores for chad and value looks to the point that they're willing to tolerate abuse to secure a gl man

"I'd do it again Each hit i took was one taken from her" :lul::lul::lul:

"This guy is a noble man trying to help a woman who is most likely suffering from stockholm syndrome. "

This is not cope, this is pure stupidity

JFL. sorry to say his supply of punches is effectively infinite

too much cuckness

he actually fucking said that :lul:

what a sad cuck. he kinda deserved it if he's gonna be that dumb

If it looks like a toilet is in trouble do not under any circumstance try to intervene. Just watch the fireworks.

Trying to help whores that want to be with guys that beat them is low IQ simp behavior, of course it would be supported on reddit

Uncharted coping reigon

"Each hit I took from her was a hit she didn't have to endure" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Better get yourself in jail if not in grave straight than to let m'lady down:soy::soy::soy:

It's all so funny when the foid who you have "defended" not long ago suddenly teams up with her "assaulter" to sue you for the harm done both to her and to him. Social darwinism at its finest.

White knights are irredeemable.

Jfl there is a guy in the comments who is giving an example of him and his gf being assaulted by some white night. Its also interesting that white knights only seem to target a certain kinds of guys. They never target guys who are thugmaxxed iirc. Probably too pussy to throw hands at a guy who kills people for a living

I'm checking it

Jfl. Whoever posted that on that specific sub is based and deserves a spot as a mod here.

Imagine getting cucked this hard :kys:

Wish this happened to all simps and cucks. Only where they don't get up afterwards.

If it looks like a toilet is in trouble do not under any circumstance try to intervene. Just watch the fireworks.
only police can intervene physically and this idiotic simp got his face bashed in for nothing and good luck charging the guy for kicking his head in because it just becomes his word against his attackers and cops really aren't going to bother figuring that out. attacker could easily say this simp came up and starting to attack him so he acted in defence and no doubt the foid will probably back him on that
that's you don't involve yourself in other peoples shit

this is why you never do anything nice for a foid. if you are an unattractive male, it doesnt matter what you do, you will always be hated by them.

I understand the reasoning as it's not hard to understand the simple mind of a simp.
"Protect girl. Girl sees how I'm trying to protect. Girl will give pussy as reward and maybe be the one I live the rest of my life with."

No matter how many times it fails, these guys still do it and hope that they will be the one. It's stupid and borderline retarded.
Hey, I always hear there's those very slim cases of someone surviving falling out of a plane with no parachutes or anything. Why don't these guys do it? You have the same survival rate in getting a girl to like you by being a cuck to protect them.

Jfl. Whoever posted that on that specific sub is based and deserves a spot as a mod here.
Yeah, he really triggered those beta simp losers, they are crying :feelshaha: :soy::bluepill:
I understand the reasoning as it's not hard to understand the simple mind of a simp.
"Protect girl. Girl sees how I'm trying to protect. Girl will give pussy as reward and maybe be the one I live the rest of my life with."

No matter how many times it fails, these guys still do it and hope that they will be the one. It's stupid and borderline retarded.
Hey, I always hear there's those very slim cases of someone surviving falling out of a plane with no parachutes or anything. Why don't these guys do it? You have the same survival rate in getting a girl to like you by being a cuck to protect them.