Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Check this out, IT is making fake screenshots on us.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
So I decided to go onto the IT front page, and I see this.
Capture2

Here's what the whole conversation looked like.
H7w88igojff31

Being as cynical as I am, this whole conversation didn't seem genuine to me at all. It seemed entirely one-sided, as if just one person was pretending to be two people in order to fake an entire conversation. Several things stood out to me when I looked at this conversation.
1: The time on the texts are in MILITARY time.
2: The contact and date at the top are blotted out.
Also, the modern SMS text client shows the date on the bottom or top of the message, not within the text message itself at the right. And it certainly doesn't use military time. I even searched for older clients, and even then, I couldn't find a single one that put the date to the RIGHT of the message.

So this tells me two things.
Either this client that is being used is old, or it's fucking fake and the whole conversation was fabricated with a program based on the older SMS client. If you pay attention to the way they talk to eachother, it appears to be the latter since it's quite obvious this conversation was probably made today. The file was uploaded to reddit approximately 12:00am UTC, and there's no way in shit that the average person would just casually mention incels in the year 2014-2018.

Look at how this conversation goes down. It's so painfully staged looking that there's just no fucking way a real person would converse like this.

What the actual fuck, is that all you care about?
It's funny how the 14 year old in question responds EXACTLY how an IT user or feminist landwhale would respond, instead of responding like an actual 14 year old. I guess it's because every IT dipshit assumes their stereotypes on groups of people must be true.

This is why I hate men, all they want is sex
Jesus christ, this supposed 14 year old can't go two seconds without saying how much she hates men and acting like an insufferable feminist bitch. Some rando says he wants to fuck and then she suddenly concludes that she hates all men because of that ONE encounter with a pervert.
Are you guys calling bullshit yet? Why the fuck does she prefer to ramble on like a feminist and try to push a narrative instead of block him?

Women are all liars
4chan says so
Source

This whole conversation is so painfully fake sounding, you'd have to be a fucking moron to believe it. The only retard who thinks this shit is real is an IT user who wants to believe we're all predators.

Let me ask you something, who in the fuck says "oh, because 4chan told me so!"? Because a real human being forms on opinion based on a fucking website.
These IT feminists don't even have a fucking clue what 4chan is, and the fake messages don't even use 4chan in the right context. What person mentions 4chan out of the blue when asked about how they got their opinion, besides IT retards who think that's how alt righters behave in normal situations?

I already know women like you are fucking alpha chads behind my back
I've seen it on 4chan
How many times are we gonna mention 4chan? Good fucking lord. You sound like a leftist journalist at this point.
Please don't tell me you believe this is a real conversation. Who in the fuck talks like this?

That's such a sexist thing to say, I can't expect much from 4chan, a bunch of incels
Again, it's funny how a conversation that didn't even last 5 minutes IMMEDIATELY went towards feminism, 4chan, and incels. I mean, what real person fucking talks like this? Especially a 14 year old?

How would you liked to be called a lying whore? You sexist incel
Ah, yes, there it is! It's the moment everyone was waiting for, for her to call him an incel! Which is what inevitably happens in every single conversation with leftist soyboy faggots who browses IT.

Im 14, I haven't even had sex before
Don't worry guys, the person in question isn't actually 14. They were right about the second part though, so I'll give them that!

Wait till your 30, I won't be around to fuck you
Fuck you bitch
[QUOTE I rape you][/QUOTE]
Maxresdefault 1

Yooo, the fake incel guy is a complete savage though. I'll give them props for that too!

It's ok if you orgasm
And I know you will
Damn look at this fucking savage. He just fucking sees this girl on instagram, walts on into her DMs, and admits he's planning to commit a violent crime ON THE INTERNET FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.
What fucking universe do you guys live in? I would like to know.

I looked at the user herself, and to my surprise, the user is brand new. Not only did they make this post on IT, they made it on several other subreddits as well. Not only is their user brand new, it's the first post they've made. Something tells me that they're trying to get attention and virtue signal, because absolutely nobody who is a victim of harassment wants to tell everyone about how they were defiled. Not only did they not block them, they pushed a fucking political statement in the text message and then posted it on my subreddits to garner pity and resentment against incels.

Also, why in the fuck would a friend give some random incel her number?

Not only did they create a FAKE CONVERSATION, they're sticking it on incels and are trying to make us look like child predators.

Honestly, what in the absolute fuck is wrong with you, IT? Why is it, that you would go through this much trouble to create a fake conversation with an incel saying he's gonna commit a violent crime? You spend ALL THIS TIME trying to defame us and make us look like evil people when you are, in fact, all of that yourself.

Guys, be careful. These guys are out to get us, and if they want to get us arrested for crimes we did commit, they will. They will even go to the length to photoshop us admitting to wanting to commit violent crimes. That's how much they hate us, and they want everyone else to hate us too.

They do this all the time, make fake text conversations. You can tell because it's just caricatures.

Soytears and ITcels are the only people out there who believe that conversation is real

They really are negative IQ

5 trillion iq

Well god damn that was a fucking LARP.

You can't be a blackpilled incel and tell a female "just one bit of pussy" and basically beg for sex, of course it's faked
Honestly, what in the absolute fuck is wrong with you, IT? Why is it, that you would go through this much trouble to create a fake conversation with an incel saying he's gonna commit a violent crime? You spend ALL THIS TIME trying to defame us and make us look like evil people when you are, in fact, all of that yourself.
internet points

They do this all the time, make fake text conversations. You can tell because it's just caricatures.
They need to make us look like bad people, because they can't cope with the fact we're right. All they have left now is trying to oppress us and make us look evil.
Soytears and ITcels are the only people out there who believe that conversation is real

They really are negative IQ
Interestingly enough, comments criticizing her were nuked and deleted. There was one guy who pointed out how the guy mentioning 4chan made the who conversation look fake, and his post was removed.

Obvious fake, but pedo part was funny ngl

Also why u care?

They are the real pedos. Drpizza lmdao

cucktears are too retarded

Why would they put so much effort into this though?

Why would they put so much effort into this though?
Because they hate us and want us dead. They are disgusting grotesque people who will use slimy tactics to get people on their side.
Notice how every conversation they have with us sounds overwhelmingly fake or has no proof that it ever happened.

It's LARP like everything from LARPit.

Gotta get that sweet karma :soy::soy::soy::soy:

most of their posts have been about MGTOW lately. Tired of bashing incels because they are incels.

Their entire sub is either based on lies or extreme exaggeration. They rarely talk about looks theory

most of their posts have been about MGTOW lately. Tired of bashing incels because they are incels.
Yeah, it's quite obvious they're running out of content and need to create more of it by faking conversations and bashing MGTOW, even though MGTOW has absolutely nothing to do with inceldom.

It's hilarious how they tell us to find something else other than sex and relationships, yet when MGTOW does just that, suddenly its "haha they're clearly just ugly virgins lolol." Absolute scum with zero conscience.

Hand rubbing intensifies

I never go on IT nor do I care about them. Why should I care about some fanboys whose lives consists of following other people?

"just one bit of pussy"
Are foids actually stupid enough to believe that or are they all LARPing?

It's hilarious how they tell us to find something else other than sex and relationships, yet when MGTOW does just that, suddenly its "haha they're clearly just ugly virgins lolol." Absolute scum with zero conscience.
lol true :feelshaha:
I never go on IT nor do I care about them. Why should I care about some fanboys whose lives consists of following other people?
Maybe because they literally make up fake screenshots of rape threats? They could do this to you and you might get in serious trouble for it.
Stop pretending like you don't care, they are spreading lies on a ridiculously large scale right now that even reaches normies.
If you show the slightest signs of being "incel" a girl might call you out for it IRL which is a information that will spread like wildfire and it literally never began for you. I can 100% guarantee you that the influence IT has on some retarded normie foids costed atleast ONE guy a relationship because her 3 braincells only know. inkel = bad
The normies are obviously the majority and what are laws based on? the opinion of the majority. Ignore their bluepilled soy bullshit for 50 more years and you will go to jail for being incel. I have already seen some IRL kids who knew what the word incel meant. Its only a matter of time until something very bad happens if its in public interest.

Last edited:
Funny how human garbage violently turn on other human garbage instead of understanding we're all perceived negativity by those above us, can't put shit aside & understand we're all in the shit, nah instead they do like typical normies & try to push us one level below themselves, hey maybe their betters will take pity on them & actually acknowledge them, good goy, here have a cookie, now rollover.

It is getting out of hand.

A "14 year old" being a "virgin" while saying "all men want sex"

there are a number of problems with this, aren't they "sexualizing the children" by their logic? how would a 14 year old be a virgin in 2019? how could she be "just a child" while saying "all men want is sex"? how can she be an "innocent child" while acting like a landwhale feminist simultaneously?

they put no effort into making it sound legit

i NTmog IT collectively without stepping outside

True, this is a larp. A “14 year old” IT user is a dead give away. They’re so obsessed with incels that’s it’s borderline very sad. They need more help than us

This whole conversation is so painfully fake sounding, you'd have to be a fucking moron to believe it.
Welcome to IncelTears where their evidence of Incels are "larps".

Imagine having the time to create fake conversations while claiming that you have huge social circles, are above everyone, get laid daily and is living the life.

These people are truly retards.

I bet she is an old ugly landwhale. Also JFL at "4chan". What 14 years old girl would even know what 4chan is?

Another post that IT wont touch.