Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Check out this cliche.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/7yk0bq/boyfriend_lied_about_how_many_partners_hes_had/

Roastie who fucked "5-6" guys by time she was 19. Then met her virgin boyfriend/emotional tampon and denied him sex for 3 years LOL.

HAHAHAHAH the fucking comments. suicide fuel everytime. always the guys fault

They're so vapid and melodramatic.

Makes me want to vomit.

Wow she couldn't give him pity sex

holy fucking shit, she literally didn't even fuck him for a couple of years.

What the actual fuck hahahhaaha women are horrible i don't think i can harbor any more hatred for these beasts

whogivesafucc said:
holy fucking shit, she literally didn't even fuck him for a couple of years.

What the actual fuck hahahhaaha women are horrible i don't think i can harbor any more hatred for these beasts

Actually, she doesn't specify when they first had sex, does she? Hmmmm. Anyway, this is the prototype situation for guys today.

Had a femoid try to pull this on my normie friend. He quickly realised it ant cut her loose with no remorse. Proud tbh

>Finds out bf is a virgin
>"It really upsets me and makes me feel gross"

Lmao.

Yet again that roastie cumrag is on some "I respec virgin boys" virtue signaling mode --

I’m not judging him and I’m not pushing my insecurities onto him. Honestly when he told me it just made me respect and love him so much more. It made me feel a bit more regretful of my own actions, and just a bit sad that I haven’t been with only him. I just feel like our relationship is different because, as I said in a previous comment, I thought we felt the same way about our previous experiences but we don’t because we don’t have the same experiences as I thought. And I know it doesn’t matter that much I just can’t shift the feeling that it’s giving me.

5KvEJJD.png

wHLqzdA.jpg

Anyone who stays in a sexless relationship is a fucking cuck.

at school rn man rip, reddit is banned, thank god they haven't discovered this yet though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back