Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cheating Girlfriend Tied to Window Bars and Whipped While Rooster Cock-a-Doodle-Doos

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
[webm]http://m3cdn.bitchyourfamous.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Cheating-Girlfriend-Tied-to-Window-Bars-and-Whipped-While-Rooster-Cock-a-Doodle-Doos-1.mp4?_=2[/webm]

100% deserved. Sadly, we live in a society of adulteress-apologists.

She will do it again, she should have been stoned to death.

That is not even that bad, i got whipped as a kid too.

Punishment for cheating should be amputation for girls

This is absolutely sane and acceptable punishment to the point that I even think it's not even enough. I'm absolutely serious and not joking. There is NOTHING wrong with this video.

This is Latin America and they're pretty sane over there.

I assume the OP does not speaks Spanish.

Does not look like being about cheating. The guys asks, rhetorically, how she is going to fix something. Apparently she fucked up somehow but seems to be about something material or money.

Morf12 said:
This is absolutely sane and acceptable punishment to the point that I even think it's not even enough. I'm absolutely serious and not joking. There is NOTHING wrong with this video.

This is Latin America and they're pretty sane over there.

True. If a whore commits adultery here, she can then just file for divorce and take 75% of the man's possessions as well as the children. But we're the "PROGRESSIVE" country, lol

Such life fuel. Though that isn't a good enough punishment. The video did get me a bit... excited!

ItheIthe said:
True. If a whore commits adultery here, she can then just file for divorce and take 75% of the man's possessions as well as the children. But we're the "PROGRESSIVE" country, lol

Get cheated on and then divorce raped. If you continue living after that you MUST be a cuck.

There needs to be worse.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
That is not even that bad, i got whipped as a kid too.

Punishment for cheating should be amputation for girls

removal of the clitoris

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back