Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cheating Girlfriend Tied to Window Bars and Whipped While Rooster Cock-a-Doodle-Doos

Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,619
Online
45d 4h 26m
[webm]http://m3cdn.bitchyourfamous.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Cheating-Girlfriend-Tied-to-Window-Bars-and-Whipped-While-Rooster-Cock-a-Doodle-Doos-1.mp4?_=2[/webm]
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
100% deserved. Sadly, we live in a society of adulteress-apologists.
 
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
2,888
Online
10h 51m
She will do it again, she should have been stoned to death.
 
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
7,948
Online
54d 20h 45m
That is not even that bad, i got whipped as a kid too.

Punishment for cheating should be amputation for girls
 
Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
347
Online
0
This is absolutely sane and acceptable punishment to the point that I even think it's not even enough. I'm absolutely serious and not joking. There is NOTHING wrong with this video.

This is Latin America and they're pretty sane over there.
 
A

AngelOfDisease

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
565
Online
0
I assume the OP does not speaks Spanish.

Does not look like being about cheating. The guys asks, rhetorically, how she is going to fix something. Apparently she fucked up somehow but seems to be about something material or money.
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
Morf12 said:
This is absolutely sane and acceptable punishment to the point that I even think it's not even enough. I'm absolutely serious and not joking. There is NOTHING wrong with this video.

This is Latin America and they're pretty sane over there.

True. If a whore commits adultery here, she can then just file for divorce and take 75% of the man's possessions as well as the children. But we're the "PROGRESSIVE" country, lol
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
Such life fuel. Though that isn't a good enough punishment. The video did get me a bit... excited!
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
ItheIthe said:
True. If a whore commits adultery here, she can then just file for divorce and take 75% of the man's possessions as well as the children. But we're the "PROGRESSIVE" country, lol

Get cheated on and then divorce raped. If you continue living after that you MUST be a cuck.
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
13,241
Online
94d 9h 37m
There needs to be worse.
 
blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,493
Online
0
Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
That is not even that bad, i got whipped as a kid too.

Punishment for cheating should be amputation for girls

removal of the clitoris
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top