Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cheated out of death again - over for hospitalcels - over for tobaccomaxxers too

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Tfw decided to go out a few days ago and get shitcanned. Drank and druggemaxxed myself into unconsciousnessness and ended up in a hospitallpill. The usual overmaxxing behaviours. After being cheated out of a possible deathpill (? Doesn't seem likelypilled tbh because I get this wasted in my house daily) I got the usual lecturepills of heroin bad, drug bad, drink bad, vein collapse bad, tracks bad, etc etc. As if my physical health isn't a burden on my unfortunate continued existence. With health comes existence. The less healthy I become, the more chance I can just die in my sleep or someshit. Jfl why would I ever care about healthmaxxing when all that will do is prolong my existence. This is not life, this is sickness. Inceldom is brutal

They say my health hasn't improvemaxxed since my last visitpill thank fuck, and they also don't like someshit going on with my heartcel. So every time I get a slight ache or painpill in my arm now I just keep praying it's a heart attack or someshit. An easy out to cure my inceldom :cryfeels:. I got given a pillpill to swallow, ive no idea what for but I'll never turn down free random substances. Then I discharged myself because I was bored tbhngl and dont enjoy the dirty looks of disgust I get just for existing while being ugly as sin in other peoples field of vision. Went home to drink more wine and ended up collapsingmaxxing again a little later. Over for covered in vomit and blood from said vomitcels though.

I also decided to get rid of my accumulating tobaccopills. Several pouches of tobaccocels that have kept me somewhat sane over the last couple months. I counted 54. May they rest in peace. The empty remains of 2.7 kilos of tobacco. They served my lungs well. Now to play a song for them as they pass on into the great beyond, i.e. the nearest landfill.

Do you roll with a roller or hands ? I am too retarded to roll with my own hands I need a roller.

Truecel trait: you cannot roll.

Anyways, do not die man take care of your health I am the last person to advise someone to stop smoking as I am a heavy smoker too, but try to get rid of drugmaxxing , drugs are the ultimate goyslop that fuck up your brain completely.

Do you roll with a roller or hands ? I am too retarded to roll with my own hands I need a roller.

Anyways, do not die man take care of your health I am the last person to advise someone to stop smoking as I am a heavy smoker too, but try to get rid of drugmaxxing , drugs are the ultimate goyslop that fuck up your brain completely.
I've been rolling with my hands now for almost 23 years tbh. Drugs good. Cheap, easy replacement dopamine. Some people take vitamin supplements for things they should naturally get but cant. I take dopamine supplements to replace happiness I otherwise would have had if I was born a human being and not an ugly walking pathogen.

To die is just a bonus

Brutal. I was wondering why I didn't see you online

Reading this makes being a drugcel sound very blissful

I take dopamine supplements to replace happiness I otherwise would have had if I was born a human being and not an ugly walking pathogen.

To die is just a bonus
Brutal. :cryfeels:

Have you tried regular branded cigarettes? They cost more but they put you in a grave quicker than DIY.

Reading this makes being a drugcel sound very blissful
I quite enjoy it. It's better than the alternative for me. Sobriety is a curse. It just makes the shitness of existence just that much more everpresent and in your face. It makes you more aware of the sheer horror of existing

Have you tried regular branded cigarettes? They cost more but they put you in a grave quicker than DIY.
They're trash tbh. Somedays I can easily get through over 100 cigarattes if I stay awake for the whole day and am wasted as fuck throughout.

It is absolutely sad that incels are destroying their lives due to loneliness.

I hope women and anti-incels read these posts and start to care and atleast give sub 8-males a chance for dating. But ofcourse, they wont.

I hope women and anti-incels read these posts and start to care and atleast give sub 8-males a chance for dating. But ofcourse, they wont.
They will just rationalize it as "Oh, but he can just stop!!! :soy:", which isn't true. You cannot stop.

They're trash tbh. Somedays I can easily get through over 100 cigarattes if I stay awake for the whole day and am wasted as fuck throughout.
Wow. I can smoke 5 cigs on a good day before vomiting, but I never really smoked much, one or two cigarettes at night usually.

I never had a life to destroy. Atleast not of my own volition. Its over, it never began.
This will never happen. Instead they source joy from such things. The prospect of reject suffering amuses them, and reject death excites them.

Wow. I can smoke 5 cigs on a good day before vomiting, but I never really smoked much, one or two cigarettes at night usually.
I'd be irritable as fuck if I only had 5 tbh. That would be brutalpilled

I take dopamine supplements to replace happiness I otherwise would have had if I was born a human being and not an ugly walking pathogen.

To die is just a bonus
Concise and cutting.

This is not life. It is something else, but do not call it life.

Guess that makes me a fakecel. Quit smoking, but never considered rolling a chore, in fact it is a treat. The kind of high you get when handling a lot of tobacco is very interesting. It's honestly not that hard if you roll 100s all at once.

Guess that makes me a fakecel. Quit smoking, but never considered rolling a chore, in fact it is a treat. The kind of high you get when handling a lot of tobacco is very interesting. It's honestly not that hard if you roll 100s all at once.
easy enough once you know how

Do you add "pill" to every word ? And i thought i was a turbo sperg

I quite enjoy it. It's better than the alternative for me. Sobriety is a curse. It just makes the shitness of existence just that much more everpresent and in your face. It makes you more aware of the sheer horror of existing
Me, drowning in some shitty jew media and games. You, using drugs. Were both just doing things to pass the time. It’s all just coping at the end of the day.

Me, drowning in some shitty jew media and games. You, using drugs. Were both just doing things to pass the time. It’s all just coping at the end of the day.
Only thing one can do is cope

do you just have a constant headache or do you just not feel pyhsical pain anymore

I wish you'd decide to live. :cryfeels:
LMAO
For what? What kind of life? What quality? It's not life it's a waking death, it is sickness, vapor, wandering the earth like a ghost.

What's he supposed to decide? What would that even accomplish?

There are few things I hate more than this canned "feel-good" horseshit I have to hear from every lazy mouth to afraid to confront unpleasantness. Go and clutch your damn pearls in the corner you jackwagon.

Not a chance of that happening. They don't give a shit about our welfare. Hell, many of them get a sick kick out of seeing loser men suffer like this.

They will just rationalize it as "Oh, but he can just stop!!! :soy:", which isn't true. You cannot stop.
Yep. We can’t just give up our copes like that. We can’t get love and sex, so we gotta do anything we can to get some enjoyment out of life. For me, my junk food addiction is my most unhealthy cope. No way I could stop though

Yep. We can’t just give up our copes like that. We can’t get love and sex, so we gotta do anything we can to get some enjoyment out of life. For me, my junk food addiction is my most unhealthy cope. No way I could stop though
For me it’s cigarettes and just miserymaxxing. Burn yourself so hard that you stop feeling anything.

For me it’s cigarettes and just miserymaxxing. Burn yourself so hard that you stop feeling anything.
Understandable. My father always used cigarettes as a cope before he passed away. I know he wasn’t able to get sex or even a kiss from my mother in around 12 years, so that’s probably why he resorted to smoking over a pack a day. I don’t smoke, but my food addiction is just as harmful if a cope

I feel for you brocel. :feelscry: I hope that when your time comes you can leave painlessly.