Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cheat code to get girls in our condition

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
1) postmaxx here
2) become mod

Now, listen to me, you have a double social status, you are Better than the Pieces of shit with less posts and the common users Who aren't mods, now the Power Is in your hands, do you feel all the immense Power?

Now when a new user click on "female" in the registration you don't ban her for maybe a day, you Will start to chat with her, women are attracted to status, She Will see that you are a mod and with a huge postcount, Just like the cool dudes, if you have a low post count you are a piece of shit, i have a low post count so im pathetic too i admit It.

Maybe you can get her, in this case you have 2 options:
1) keep the Virgin Stacy with perfect feet, perfect huge tits, goth, 18 YEARS of Age, with perfect personality, 10/10 looks, same political ideology as yours (bad ending)

2) reject her so you won't be banned from the site and enjoying to Say based, cool, edgy, blackpilled stuff with your brocels for Life, you don't care that you are lonely, the based stuff Is far better that having sex with a girl and I don't know even what sex Is, but this Is sure (good ending)

just modmaxx like komesajr theory even though his foid responded me on instagram she didnt knew him wierd

just modmaxx like komesajr theory even though his foid responded me on instagram she didnt knew him wierd
You risk ban if you don't believe him

@AsgardTheFatcel thoughts sir

Just mod an incel forum theory is LAW