Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Chauvinistic Normie BTFOs Women- Destroys Foid's Ego on Dr Phil

suislayer

suislayer

Coomer
★★★★★

It's crazy that this video is from 2008. This guy, who calls himself "Dick Masterson", goes on the Dr. Phil show to make his case for men being better than women. A post-wall roastie tries to use pussy power to call him an incel, and he responds by insulting her weight and making her tear up.

Canonization when?

Last edited:
This man is a based GOD

He roasted that bitch so bad she had to pretend she didnt hear him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Classic video I remember seeing even before discovered the manosphere.

Women line up to be with guys like me. I'd be at the end of that line. So you'd still be in line? LOL.

Hilarious to rewatch it under a blackpill lens because there isn't a thing he said that was wrong, whether it's an act or not.

They always go for the "betcha don't get pussy" remark because that's all that matters in their eyes. And yet cucks and foids will have us believe there's more to life than sex.

A god for his era. He knew what was coming.

I watched, good shit

It's crazy that this video is from 2008. This guy, who calls himself "Dick Masterson", goes on the Dr. Phil show to make his case for men being better than women. A post-wall roastie tries to use pussy power to call him an incel, and he responds by insulting her weight and making her tear up.

Canonization when?

This man is the type of representation I wish we had. He’s confident and tells it how it fucking is

he has a very high iq

Some more gold

Some more gold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA
That old hag was utterly btfo after every single sentence.

One of the most perfect videos of all time.

Lol Dick Masterson goodtimes eariy blackpill for me from when I was like 13.

The only reason he's on tv instead of jail is because he is a chad.