Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Chasteberry -- a remedy for the pain of sexlessness?

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★★★
I've been reading around the web about this chasteberry plant.

It is reputed to decrease libido.

My question is: does it decrease the emotional pain associated with sexlessness/inceldom, touch starvation, and emotional deprivation?

From the wikipedia:
Vitex agnus-castus, also called vitex, chaste tree, chasteberry, Abraham's balm, lilac chastetree, or monk's pepper, is a native of the Mediterranean region.
(...)
In ancient times, it was believed to be an anaphrodisiac, hence the name chaste tree. Pliny, in his Historia Naturalis, reported the use of stems and leaves of this plant by women as bedding "to cool the heat of lust" during the time of the Thesmophoria, when Athenian women left their husbands to remain ritually chaste. At the end of the 14th century, John Trevisa reported of it "the herbe agnus-castus is always grene, and the flowre therof is namly callyd Agnus Castus, for wyth smel and vse it maketh men chaste as a lombe".[23] In the 15th-century poem The Flower and the Leaf, it is referred to as an attribute of the chaste Diana, and in the 16th century the English herbalist William Turner reported the same anaphrodisiac properties of the seed, both fried and not fried.

@Balding Subhuman

chasteberry plant will cure all your problems also make sure to not step infront of black cats or walk under ladders

chasteberry plant will cure all your problems also make sure to not step infront of black cats or walk under ladders
Cruzed and Nikolaspilled.

I've been reading around the web about this chasteberry plant.

It is reputed to decrease libido.

My question is: does it decrease the emotional pain associated with sexlessness/inceldom, touch starvation, and emotional deprivation?

From the wikipedia:

@Balding Subhuman
I think a lot less about sex after taking agnus, it kind of gives me the post nut clarity but not as intense because both chasteberry and ejaculation increase prolactin. Urges to choke the chicken have disappeared, cooming always makes me feel tired and shit overall so this is preferable for me.

I would carefully say that it helps with the emotional deprivation, because I think a lot less about women now overall. However I've only been taking it for a week so it needs more testing :feelsaww:

Butterfly bush with pot looking leaves