Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel charlie aka moist critikal no longer has a gf

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Veteran
★★★★
Last edited:
this happened a few weeks back apparently just found out but moist critikal the manlet bluepilled cuck no longer has a GF
this guy talked shit on us for years but blackpill came and collected
i knew it was gonna happen
fucking cuck:feelshaha:
mods pin this

:feelskek: :blackpill:
all his videos were normie

Short men will never be respected by foids

women dont even want giga chad, they want super super chad. or a super super model. incels have no chance at having a sex life. :fuk:

Fuck that piece of shit. He shits on the incel community while he's just a lucky fucker who makes a living making stupid videos on Youtube. Can't understand how the normies like the guy.

Don't care. Internet cucks living in an internet box.

"Mutually decided" my ass.

om3lazky6z931.png

Just be rich bro, just status maxx bro, then you'll never be an incel. If you betabuxx and the foid runs away, you were always incel material.

i would like him far more if he just sticked to game reviews

Reminds of the whole fiasco with SovietWomble when he was paying some swedish model to pretend to be his GF for views

he got cucked

Being a self-deprecating retard is his only shtick, but then again that's like almost all English men.
I swear to god why are all brits so fucking soy for no reason

He probably got cucked by BBC or CHAD. Bet if he was 6'3 he wouldn't have been dumped.
His 6ft3 friend was definitely hitting that
its so easy to read social settings and behavior once you're blackpilled

also this might be a dogpill scenario she has more pics with her chad dog than with charlie
holy shit it just keeps getting better :feelskek:

I swear to god why are all brits so fucking soy for no reason
But muh british humor is so superior bro. Honestly, you can see that attitude in almost all of Europe who claim to not take anything that seriously, yet, they are more soy than Murica when something doesn't fit their world-view.

Last edited:
But muh british humor is so superior bro. Honestly, you can see that attitude in almost all of Europe who claim to not take anything that seriously, yet, they are more soy than Murica when something doesn't fit their world-view.
I've seen that superior I'm better than everyone attitude from canadians especially, at least brits are easy to bully back due to their culture being assraped and their gov. being clueless and inept

Last edited:
More importantly, who the fuck in their right mind watches that guy? :feelspuke:

I can understand how youngcels and kiddies enjoy having some sort of sick parasocial relationship with these figures due to being friendless, but the adults? :feelsugh:

Fuck that piece of shit. He shits on the incel community while he's just a lucky fucker who makes a living making stupid videos on Youtube. Can't understand how the normies like the guy.

Ok but shit like this proves blackpill so its a good thing.
Like this is the most blackpilled thing this year I could think of besides the destiny situation.
He had a gf for years red flag when you date for 5 years plus and dont marry.
She was just there for the ride.

Last edited:
Just be rich bro, just status maxx bro, then you'll never be an incel. If you betabuxx and the foid runs away, you were always incel material.
honestly how often do you hear of men breaking up with women?
never

another grifter tasting a bitter pill, 100% deserved.

He's going to die alone. No woman will ever want him for anything other than a short term relationship. I doubt he'll even have kids.

Statusmax wears off eventually. Inevitably the woman will want something better.

Agreed and they like him because he has the safest npc opinions.

More importantly, who the fuck in their right mind watches that guy? :feelspuke:

I can understand how youngcels and kiddies enjoy having some sort of sick parasocial relationship with these figures due to being friendless, but the adults? :feelsugh:
More adults are friendless than ever.

He's going to die alone. No woman will ever want him for anything other than a short term relationship. I doubt he'll even have kids.
look at bill gates
divorced

this happened a few weeks back apparently just found out but moist critikal the manlet bluepilled cuck no longer has a GF
this guy talked shit on us for years but blackpill came and collected
i knew it was gonna happen
fucking cuck:feelshaha:
mods pin this @Fat Link

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxviFhpadwU

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C0j04GOrPbs/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=65718d31-bbce-4fe2-8892-0914fdaf0225

:feelskek: :blackpill:

He's a handsome, money & statusmaxxed White-passing Chadlite with a masssive online following and a deep voice.

Your delusional if you think Charlie's life is any way relatable to an Incel. He can get a high-tier girlfriend by tomorrow if he wished. I'm not even a fan or viewer of his but even I've seen foids on social media making edits of him and simping him in comment sections.