Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Charges dropped against Chadlite accused of killing girlfriend’s baby because Foid DA told a reporter he only baby-sat to ‘get laid’

lennox

lennox

Ticking time bomb
★★★
The foid DA made some mean comments about the killer, who had a criminal past involving a sex crime and violence. The biased comments violated his right to due process so the charges were dropped by the judge.

I don't know about you but this guy doesn't seem to have a good personality. Maybe his girlfriend should break up with him? :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Meanwhile I got five years probation for a misdemeanor all because I said I wanted to slaughter African Americans to a therapist lol

Meanwhile I got five years probation for a misdemeanor all because I said I wanted to slaughter African Americans to a therapist lol
Over for klancels. If you had therapy service for free then I'm surprised they stuck around long enough for you to get that comfy with them. Mine's abandoned me when I said I was incel

Shit like this is probably half the reason normiggers tell incels to go to a theRAPIST. All these bitch-made, slimy cunts do is rob you, spit cuckitor-tier platitudes in your face, and try to get your life ruined over non-kosher thinking. TTD for both troons and theRAPISTs

Shit like this is probably half the reason normiggers tell incels to go to a theRAPIST. All these bitch-made, slimy cunts do is rob you, spit cuckitor-tier platitudes in your face, and try to get your life ruined over non-kosher thinking. TTD for both troons and theRAPISTs
It's like a honeypot because therapists are really state agents (need a license) that report us for our thoughts. We get jailed for things we wouldn't actually do

Over for klancels. If you had therapy service for free then I'm surprised they stuck around long enough for you to get that comfy with them. Mine's abandoned me when I said I was incel
Yeah my state mandated therapist abandoned me too, no joke, and supposedly I’m forced to be receiving mental health treatment lol.

It’s funny because when you’re a legit disenfranchised young man these college educated liberals do not want to help you in any way, and honestly, there was nothing she could have uttered out her stupid mouth that would help.

It's like a honeypot because therapists are really state agents (need a license) that report us for our thoughts. We get jailed for things we wouldn't actually do
Dude holy shit kek you’re right on the money, they’re the snitches for the pigs and the state.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back