Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

charcoal is the best suicide method

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
a small room (or your bathroom) and charcoal

asians use this method a lot

0013729929f115e64c2604.jpg

fagotonabike said:
We should encourage suicide tbh

>you will never met 5 incels IRL
>you will never have charcoal
>you will never commit suicide with them

Sparky said:
Exit bag is better because you can’t trace the cause of death and can easily stage it as an accident so people don’t know you’ve committed suicide. 

How would you stage it as an accident?  Unless it's assisted suicide, your body will be discovered with a bag over your head that's attached to a helium/nitrogen tank.  

Anyway, maybe it's because I completely lack empathy, but I can't grasp why people care what people will potentially think after they die.  I guess I can see why people who have children might care, but presumably nobody here does.

Ryo Hazuki said:
How would you stage it as an accident?  Unless it's assisted suicide, your body will be discovered with a bag over your head that's attached to a helium/nitrogen tank.  

Anyway, maybe it's because I completely lack empathy, but I can't grasp why people care what people will potentially think after they die.  I guess I can see why people who have children might care, but presumably nobody here does.
Perfectly normal. It involves the moments leading up to your death and wanting to have resolve or be at peace with the decision.